E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering if you could give me a hand here. I am really interested in supercharging my 330ci and wanted to know what are some of the best SC's out there and price wize also.
Right now i only have the one by G-power.

Please lend a hand so that i can make a decision.

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
273 Posts
330 Supercharged would give it 345 hp
0-60 in 5.1 Helllllllll YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Amir said:
Rumor has it that there is a 330 turbo kit capable of putting down 315rwhp and 310 rwtq :)

In a few months yes, this I think would be the best option. Hold off for a few more months see what comes of this turbo kit. :thumbup:

·
Registered
363 Posts
tpzblu330ci said:

In a few months yes, this I think would be the best option. Hold off for a few more months see what comes of this turbo kit. :thumbup:
a supercharger would be the best option for people with steps as far as turbo setups..gotta have a 5spd for that...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I heard that turbos have more maintanance in the sence of the turbine burning out and things like that. That is the only reason why i am looking for a SC instead of Trubo, but i could be wrong. What is the price difference in both ??

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
TTBoy said:

a supercharger would be the best option for people with steps as far as turbo setups..gotta have a 5spd for that...

Oh yah I forgot they made Bimmers in anything but standard :thumbdwn:

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,524 Posts
Absattack said:
i just say AC SCHNITZER ! They do 300 hp to your engine and BMW says : The guarantee is still available. So would be my decision for a supercharger, and i think i'm going to buy it :thumbup:
i dont think schnitzer stuff is honored over here in the states like it is over there in europe (not too sure whats the deal with canada though). We have dinan, you guys get AC Schnitzer. lucky bastards...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts