E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my 330ci progress. Got the biggest mods done. Just wanted your guys opinion on what else I should do.

So far I have front and rear Mtech2 bumpers. Black kidney grills. Angel eyes. Monochrome Roundels. OEM LED Tail lights. M3 spoiler lip. VMR CSL Wheels.

I'm gonna get OEM m3 mirrors and some tint soon. Anything else you guys think would look good? Something subtle and OEM looking.

· Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Side skirts
Yeah was thinking about getting some mtech side skirts. Didn't think at first they would make a huge difference. Still think its not a drastic change... but I think i'll do it.

Looks good so far....OEM M3 mirrors will make it look a lil better...
edited: just read ur full post... ur on the right track.....
Haha thanks! Looking for a pair of mirrors. So far i've decided on mirrors, tint, then I want to get aluminum interior trim. Almost done with my goal! Just making sure i'm not missing anything.

· Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What did you do w/ your 119s?

Maybe lower the front end.

She's a beauty!!!
Thanks!Yeah i'm thinking about lowering the front a bit. I'm looking to sell the 119's. They have almost brand new tires as well. Less than 1500 miles. I've been away from home for the past week but as soon as i'm back i'm gonna post them for sale.

· Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. Gonna order my side skirts hopefully next week. Still looking to find a good deal on the mirrors. If any of you come across some let me know ;)

I had stock roundels, but I loved how the black just tied in together with the black kidneys and the black bottom grill of the bumper.

· Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RealOEM shows a M3 mirror retrofit. Priced them at $200 each at thebmwpartstore.com
http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BN33&mospid=47710&btnr=51_4507&hg=51&fg=95

Not sure how the price compares to aftermarket junk though.

+1 on changing the headlamp inserts to black ones. That'll really clean up the front end.
I'm definitely not gonna get aftermarket! They are all mostly m5 replicas and just look a lot bigger. Thats not a bad deal at all. Might have to go with that./

Do you guys know where I can get the black inserts? Haven't exactly decided if I wanna change them yet. I'll have to see a side by side comparison.

· Registered
422 Posts
Here are some pics of my 330ci progress. Got the biggest mods done. Just wanted your guys opinion on what else I should do.

So far I have front and rear Mtech2 bumpers. Black kidney grills. Angel eyes. Monochrome Roundels. OEM LED Tail lights. M3 spoiler lip. VMR CSL Wheels.

I'm gonna get OEM m3 mirrors and some tint soon. Anything else you guys think would look good? Something subtle and OEM looking.

Looking amazing. Where'd you get the wheels?

**Edit** disregard the wheel question. you got them from VMR duuuhhh. But what size are they?

· Registered
954 Posts
Car looks great! Looks kinda like my car, TiAG 330ci.

Great car, if I were you I'd definetly invest in suspension mods (handling + drop!) and also either remove the 330ci badge or get the matte black 330ci badge.
(I'm kinda plotting to get that cool ass black badge!)

What also I think makes the car look good, personally speaking, is vinyl wrapping the roof gloss black. The previous owner did it on my car, and it's one of my favorite mods.

When you do get tints, dont go too dark; it looks pretty bad-ass when the car is dark-translucent, only kinda being able to see your clean interior. Gives the car depth I guess.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.