BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, had my 2002 330ci convertible for a couple of months...love it but really only get to drive it on weekends...its a manual, with 18" M3 wheels...

Ummm I'm in Sydney and will probably try to search out some info here for a couple of problems...ie intermittent wipers don't seem to work and a previous owner has put a couple of LEDs in the headlights Xenons btw that seem to conflict with the dashboard warning....headlight warning remains on no mater what setting the lights are on....

So hopefully will find time to spend on here and eventually maybe even help out some other fanatics...

Graeme

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi all, had my 2002 330ci convertible for a couple of months...love it but really only get to drive it on weekends...its a manual, with 18" M3 wheels...

Ummm I'm in Sydney and will probably try to search out some info here for a couple of problems...ie intermittent wipers don't seem to work and a previous owner has put a couple of LEDs in the headlights Xenons btw that seem to conflict with the dashboard warning....headlight warning remains on no mater what setting the lights are on....

So hopefully will find time to spend on here and eventually maybe even help out some other fanatics...

Graeme
Please post pics...I think everyone would love to see your ride!

·
Registered
974 Posts
They wish doubled!

...and my two teenage daughters reckon they're putting THEIR L-plates on my 2005 330ci convertible...ha!

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of that vert :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts