E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 330ci convertible mutates to an M3 Convertible :D ! I did everything with original BMW parts. it took about 3 weeks. every exterior and interior part is now original M3 part! i spend a lot of ****ing money, and BMW told me it is illegal... Next step: my car is still at a company 300km away to get a new exhaust system. hope to get it back on monday (they told me they'll work through sunday!) you can't belive how happy i was when i saw my car yeterday after 3 ****ing weeks of waiting, and then from BMW to a "300km-away" company and again 3 days without my loving car... :sad: i took some photos yesterday... enjoy them ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
921 Posts
wow that's dedication there... it looks great :thumbup: i'd take off the M3 badge tho... maybe just leave the ///M :)

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
CruizinKO said:
wow that's dedication there... it looks great :thumbup: i'd take off the M3 badge tho... maybe just leave the ///M :)
And get some M3 rims to compete the look, you showed a pic of your old exhaust do you have the M setup now. :dunno: :thumbup:

Never mind I see your takign it to a company to get a new exhuast.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
One other question did you get a new rear quarter panels so you have the same large fenders in the rear like a true M3, if you did that too then I give you props becuaset hat is a very expensive but important part of the process

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes, i did everything but the engine. i spend about 10,000 €uro so about 10,000 $ i think i'll put a supercharger on it to have more bhps than a M3...

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,482 Posts
hahaha. nice! but for that amount of money, why didnt u just get the real deal?

·
Registered
649 Posts
he likes to play pretend doctor with cars

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
first i'm ninetheen, and that is my first car, so i was soooo happy :D to get that car from my dad... and the insurance is also cheaper, and i definetely like tuning my car ! Every new part is like getting a new car for me ! So -> i'm doctor Absattack !!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tpzblu330ci said:

And get some M3 rims to compete the look, you showed a pic of your old exhaust do you have the M setup now. :dunno: :thumbup:

Never mind I see your takign it to a company to get a new exhuast.

I'm saving my money now for getting some cool 18" or 19" rims on that car... perhaps BBS LeMans or Work Rezax II or HRE 547 but i heard a lot of bad things about the HRE Wheels. Someone from BBS told me, there will be new GT Rims in spring, which will be amazing :bow: and which will have a better look as the Le Mans rims... so i think i'll wait till spring and see how much money i can safe for rims... Any suggestions for rims ? :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
hi

hallo ich hab eine frage wie konnten die anze teile sprich kotflügel hinten wie vorn motorhaube usw usw passen schaut echt gut aus aber felgen brauchst du dringend aber mit die jetztigen kannst eh im winter fahren im sommer ird es dann zit für neue felgen

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: hi

Avi320CiC said:
hallo ich hab eine frage wie konnten die anze teile sprich kotflügel hinten wie vorn motorhaube usw usw passen schaut echt gut aus aber felgen brauchst du dringend aber mit die jetztigen kannst eh im winter fahren im sommer ird es dann zit für neue felgen
war gar nicht mal so einfach... die firma, die den umbau gemacht hat, musste sich auch etwas einfallen lassen... spare ja schon für neue felgen... sind leider etwas teuer... denke, im sommer sind sie da ! grüße nach wien :thumbup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
hi

ich dachte das wurde bei bmw gemacht was ich nicht glauben konnte weil die voll dagegen sind welche firma hat das gemacht?wie schaut es drinnen aus auch alles M?wird wohjl schwer gehen,wo hast du die teile her von BMW?10000 ist viel aber zahlte sich auch jetzt noch 3000-4000 für felgen und das passt ciao

·
Registered
627 Posts
yeah, you could have just gotten a M3 for the money u spent. also not to mention yeah SC that sucker, but u still can't match the dynamic of m3.

But i do understand to a point why u did that. Insurance, tax etc is way too much for a M3 in europe.

yeah take the m3 badge off, get some nice wheels and u r set.

btw guys, 330cic is not cheap in europe. I saw one with pretty good options go for about 53Euro plus 16% VAT....ahhhh. good to live in the usa.

LIL Raja

1 - 20 of 66 Posts