E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if youve read my previous thread you know that i went with street psi and with the spare tire in. Well I was one of the first cars to run and the track was cold so i didnt do very well. I made alot of runs, most at 9.6. Then a guy on a motorcycle laid down his bike(he was fine), 45 minutes later there running cars again, 5 minutes later sumones spill alot of fluid on the track, 45 minutes later there running cars again.

Well i didnt get most of my slips cuz there not worth mentioning. But my 60' times were good @2.241, which is actually faster then when i ran my 9.430. After that it went down hill, the best timne i think i ran was this..
R/T-.099(holla!, lol)
60'-2.241
1/8-9.613
mph-73.01

I contribute my low mph, and my longer than average ET on a couple things, 7/8 of a tank of gas, high humidity, and temperatures in the mid 80s.

What i learned- i need LSD!
oh yea btw- 350z r slow.

·
Banned
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
vaio76109 said:
Well if youve read my previous thread you know that i went with street psi and with the spare tire in. Well I was one of the first cars to run and the track was cold so i didnt do very well. I made alot of runs, most at 9.6. Then a guy on a motorcycle laid down his bike(he was fine), 45 minutes later there running cars again, 5 minutes later sumones spill alot of fluid on the track, 45 minutes later there running cars again.

Well i didnt get most of my slips cuz there not worth mentioning. But my 60' times were good @2.241, which is actually faster then when i ran my 9.430. The best timne i think i ran was this..
R/T-.099(holla!, lol)
60'-2.241
1/8-9.613
mph-73.01

I contribute my low mph, and my longer than average ET on a couple things, 7/8 of a tank of gas, high humidity, and temperatures in the mid 80s.

What i learned- i need LSD!
oh yea btw- 350z r slow.
Im not shure if airing down the tires helps or not anymore...?

·
Banned
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW, there was a 350z there. I only got to race him once and i beat him, 9.6 vs 9.7, but the best times hes ever run, and ran that night again,was a 9.2. The guy had exhaust, intake, clutch, and flywheel(atleast thats all that i remember), but keep in mind 350z come with LSD standard. So basically 350z are pretty sad. With LSD i should be even with him or mayber even beating him by a tenth or 2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.