BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a nightmare of a problem and can't seem to find a solution. I have a 330 Convertible (2002) and I have spoken with Brembo direct both in the US and Italy. Both main contacts are insistent that Brembo do not make any type of disc for 330's but are supposedly in development ??? They even said to me that if I knew of a disc made by Brembo which happens to fit our car to let them know :(

I know people on here have the Brembo discs (drilled/slotted) on 330's and I know some got them through the RennSport GB. I have spoken with RennSport who kindly gave me a contact details of their supplier, but their supplier won't reply to my emails and they should have been able to give me the details.

I would like to get Brembo discs (drilled) to replace my OEM discs until I can make a long term decision on a full aftermarket kit. Can anyone with Brembo discs on a 330 pleeeeeeaaaasssseee send me the part numbers ?

Thanks for any help,
Stuart.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
i have the rears cross drilled.

look for the Brembo OE cross drilled ones. i'll dig around see if i can find anything

·
Nymphomaniac
352 Posts
Renn-Sport Part numbers for Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors

E46 330 Front

00RTR-1071

E46 330 Rear

00RTR-1073

Try http://www.racetechnologies.com

Their site says: High Performance Master Distributor for North America. I think this is where Renn-Sport gets their brembos from.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I just installed Brembo cross drilled rotors on my 01' 330i today. Call Renn-sport, they are great guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts