E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering what you guys thought about this - if ur looking ot modify ur car, would u buy a 330 brand new or just get a brand new 325 and invest in a supercharger?

·
Registered
348 Posts
With the service issues, I wouldn't want to give the dealership any excuse not to fix something. I'm sure that supercharger will probably void your warranty on your engine. I'd go with a 330ci personally to avoid that hassle.

I just don't see a dealer looking at an engine problem as BMW's fault when you have a supercharger sitting on it.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
If you have the financial capacity...for sure get the 330...after warranty runs out..you'll have lots of options...AA's SC, ASA, ESS...etc...or Samir's power kit :thumbup:
There's no replacement for displacement :)

·
www.my330i.com
1,875 Posts
I have so many people on that list, it is a workout to maintain, but there isn't any major news to report. Everything is working great, getting ready to dyno again soon.

I've run with a few M3s and it does a damn good job of keeping up, so yeah, it's my little 4-door M3.

When I dyno it again, I will send out a mailing list update. There are hundreds upon hundreds on that list!

·
Registered
948 Posts
MarvelPhx said:
I have so many people on that list, it is a workout to maintain, but there isn't any major news to report. Everything is working great, getting ready to dyno again soon.

I've run with a few M3s and it does a damn good job of keeping up, so yeah, it's my little 4-door M3.

When I dyno it again, I will send out a mailing list update. There are hundreds upon hundreds on that list!
Kewl!:thumbup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HKE46Boy said:
What color is your 325? I was lookin for it in our paking structure
dont live in ur building bro, my friend does, i just come on the weekends sometimes,like ur m3, nice new rims, what did u do with the old ones? if u have them are u selling them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.