BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
friend of mine has a 330 engine and 5speed tranny for sale. 26k miles, perfect condition. All necessary parts are included, pan to valve cover, wiring harnesses, ECU, MAF, starter, AC compressor etc. Everything you need. It has been installed and tested and works perfectly.

He's auctioning it and getting very little response, and if anyone here feels like a bit of a boost I am sure this can be sold at a VERY fair price.

Not that I know what a fair price is, but if you're a 323 driver looking for a boost, this could be way more cost effective than a blower. Or, get this AND a blower :)

·
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly have no idea.

I PM'd you his email address.

·
ti-m-e
2,266 Posts
whaddya think it'll cost to gut out my 328ci engine and step trans for that engine and tranny...hmmm
ebay link?!!

·
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
noone from this board. It's the guy who is fixing up my car. I'll ask him what the price is, sort of a "buy it now" price for him to end the auction.

It's located in Utica, NY, and if you come pick it up I bet they'd do the labor for you on the swap, hell, I'd help.

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,943 Posts
Dave said:
noone from this board. It's the guy who is fixing up my car. I'll ask him what the price is, sort of a "buy it now" price for him to end the auction.

It's located in Utica, NY, and if you come pick it up I bet they'd do the labor for you on the swap, hell, I'd help.
Dave, check your PM.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts