E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
ASA NO MO
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well once again I push my 330 to the limits and listen to the engine scream. This time it was me who instigated the m3 owner. He was just minding his business crusing in the middle lane at 80 mph. Well I just had to see if he would bite and race me, so I match his speed and started to rev on him. He looks at me like I must be joking and im just asking for it. He looks at his girl, they exchange some words and both start to laugh. Well well well .....

Thats when he punched it :thumbup:

Man I love the sound of the M3 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

To his surprise his car isnt going anywhere, well it is, but he cant shake me and im right on his bumper since there was no room to pass on the right and I had to actually let off on the gas. Funny thing, I can see him looking in the rear view mirror realizing that he is about to get spanked. At this point he must have realized that he could not shake me so he tries the m3 handling in hope to lose me in the turns, hum ........ :yikes: Guess that didnt work to well for him either.

Anyway it was a great 20 minutes and I enjoyed playing with the M3.

·
Groccery Getter
782 Posts
crispvx said:
Well once again I push my 330 to the limits and listen to the engine scream. This time it was me who instigated the m3 owner. He was just minding his business crusing in the middle lane at 80 mph. Well I just had to see if he would bite and race me, so I match his speed and started to rev on him. He looks at me like I must be joking and im just asking for it. He looks at his girl, they exchange some words and both start to laugh. Well well well .....

To his surprise his car isnt going anywhere, well it is, but he cant shake me and im right on his bumper since there was no room to pass on the right and I had to actually let off on the gas. Funny thing, I can see him looking in the rear view mirror realizing that he is about to get spanked. At this point he must have realized that he could not shake me so he tries the m3 handling in hope to lose me in the turns, hum ........ :yikes: Guess that didnt work to well for him either.

Nice :thumbup: If u race me with my humvee I'll just have my gunner shot yea when u pass me...... :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
crispvx said:

What part of New York are you in?

I have a house upstate, and Im just curious if your racing from an 80 mph role if its not on the taconic pkwy?

Pretty ballsie going from that speed.

·
ASA NO MO
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We raced from all speeds, 80 was the initial one. I dont know how fast I was going as I only look at my RPMS when racing, my eyes are glued to the road.

In in Westchester county :thumbup:

·
///Andrew Alewine
4,488 Posts
lol Too all M3 owners. Whenever you race a 3 series... always look for a Front Mount Intercooler. Or else you'll regret it, like for example in this case. :lmao: Nice kill man.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
:bow: :bow: :pimpin:

·
Registered
30 Posts
668Ci said:
just wondering, how "hard" could you have spanked him?
^^

Crispvx: Correct me if I'm wrong but - all you have is just a S/C or a S/C with bolt-ons?

·
Help me Help you!
819 Posts
crispvx said:
I have a S/C, light weight flywheel, upgraded differential, etc etc etc :yikes:
:thumbup:
Nice, can't imagine how much more power u will get with the injector, software and higher psi pulleys.

Have you thought about getting a customized software from AA for your ASA kit? The software from rennsport have been delayed for awhile.
Definitely have to go to a meet to check out ur ride.

take care

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.