BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welll my friend got this prob that he beats most of our friends. i raced him when i first got my car (didn't know how to drive much) and he used to beat me by little and stay next to him..

its been like 3 months that i didn't run anyone..

i dont like racing him since he talks a lot of crap. i race my buddy in his gti 1.8t all the time. and its all for fun.. but with the kid in prob its either i beat him and put him to shame or not at all..

now he got a stock prob with a bodykit :thumbdwn: intake:dunno: exaust:dunno: . its lowered. he got big rims :thumbdwn: (slow him down) now when he races. he beats my buddies 1.8t by barely cuz my buddy loses in shifting. i think he shiftes too early..

now my car is stock :lmao: :lmao: today is friday night. prob last night todo anything stupid before snow and stuf flike that.. i wanna race him on a good open road :thumbup: should i be able to beat that prob or not??

thanx guys.. oh yea both are stick

falme suit on baby :lmao:

·
Registered
44 Posts
el crappo english.... me don't understand....
please ask someone to proof read your post and try again...
what the heck is a prob?? :dunno:

·
There I was, Sicily, 1918..
2,531 Posts
OK, from what I gather, he's racing a Probe -- a lowered, body kit, rimmed Probe...

sheefo2k
I have no idea -- ain't much info to go on, tho -- is it a 4-cyl Probe? The 6? The turbo (or whatever the hell they called those?) You could take the 4 with a bicycle; the 6 pulled better at about 7.3s 0-60 (although I understand that real-world tests had it closer to 8 -- I don't know why I know this). Also, if your buddy is keeping up with him on a 138hp 318, I don't see why you can't smoke 'im.

Incidentally, I'm glad you realize doing this on a public road is stupid.

Alpina
Where can I get me one of those bumpers? :drool:

·
Banned
9,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha :lmao:

sry guys about that. english is my second language. and second of all i was in a big rush. and i had to make the post really quickly and go to class.

i drive a bmw of course 2002 325 ic

but i have a galant and a jeep
and yes i m talking about a probe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts