E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering people's opinions on a 325i with a 330i swap, Schrick track cams(272, 264) and a CXRacing turbo kit, with an LSD and OEM+ interior upgrades? Anything else major I should do?

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
This sounds like a cool project! A few other performance upgrades might include an underdrive pulley kit, Dinan wide-bore throttle body, and a performance exhaust system. I had planned to do these upgrades, and more, to my 2003 330i, and bought all of the parts. But along the way, that plan morphed into something bigger. I swapped the M54 for a S54 engine instead. And it snowballed from there. I did a complete conversion to a 4-door E46 M3 - engine, drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust system, bodywork, and interior. I still have the M54 engine and lots of parts, both new and used, for the aborted 330i/M54 project. Let me know if you think you might be interested in any of those parts. If requested, I can provide a more detailed and comprehensive list.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This sounds like a cool project! A few other performance upgrades might include an underdrive pulley kit, Dinan wide-bore throttle body, and a performance exhaust system. I had planned to do these upgrades, and more, to my 2003 330i, and bought all of the parts. But along the way, that plan morphed into something bigger. I swapped the M54 for a S54 engine instead. And it snowballed from there. I did a complete conversion to a 4-door E46 M3 - engine, drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust system, bodywork, and interior. I still have the M54 engine and lots of parts, both new and used, for the aborted 330i/M54 project. Let me know if you think you might be interested in any of those parts. If requested, I can provide a more detailed and comprehensive list.
I was planning on doing all of those mods as well. I was just wondering yalls opinions on it. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts