E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I can't remember the offset on the OEM ZHP wheels, but i am pretty sure you will be safe with this setup... 1 inch is not that much...
I am running mine 18inch (+35 offset) with 235 rubber and my car is lowered by about an inch and i've got a lot of room to play - so you should be fine

·
Registered
0 Posts
spacers would make your problem worse, as they lower the offset of your wheels by pushing the wheel futher out towards the fender. i doubt you'll rub at all, but if you do, a simple fender roll will solve the solution with the mild drop you'll have.
what is your suspension setup? it looks damn good

·
Registered
590 Posts
can i just have someone do that for me at a bmw sportshop to avoid buying a fender roller and avoid messing it up?
:search:
i cant wait for class of '10!!:facepalm:

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
No you wont rub on OEM ZHP rims.
No you dont need fender roll, if you dont know what it is>> you simply dont need it/

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
i didnt know if you needed a specific tool before i used a baseball bat
baseball bat does "work" buts its not the best/safest way to do it.

·
Registered
10,595 Posts
can i just have someone do that for me at a bmw sportshop to avoid buying a fender roller and avoid messing it up?
I would recommend putting the wheels/tires on first and seeing it it clears without any problems, but you should be fine.

[email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts