BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well first of all, i was reading the post of the new facelift of the e46 coupe and it does look nice but lol. most of us have aftermarket body kits hehe so it shouldnt really matter n e more. what really matter is of course any engine upgrade. n e ways back to the topic. I RACE THE NEW Eclipse TODAY!!!. those thing are pretty fast against my 325ci :). n e ways, i was driving minding my own business and all of a sudden this Eclipse gt was next to me revin his engine. i was like hm....how does his car compare to mine. he gun it when i started to put my car in S mode. i went after him but i was already behind him. he was pulling away from me a little bit. we're goin like 60 to 70. (this wasnt on the highway) then came a sharp curve and he was braking like hell. (hehe) i push the car harder and went thru the curve goin like 65. all i can see is him in the rearview mirrors. :) hehe i love street racing and for all of those who are against it. we were behind these factory and the road was empty. just me and him. oh yeah and this 18 wheeler :lmao:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good run bro, nice to see you had nice and SAFE race...haha. Well a couple of months ago i encountered one of the new Eclipse GTS's and I have to say they are one quick car. When the light turned green I immediately got the jump on him (crazy launch = 1 car length). But after that he stayed on me the whole time and looked like he was gaining a bit but as i reached the upper rpm's of third i was slowly pulling away. I have a 5 speed by the way.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have owned a 01 Eclipse GT with an intake.. and I have to stay my 325Ci is much quicker! Eclipse does have more ponies, but the BMW is just a better set up car. I have to rate my BMW at least a half second quicker than the Eclipse in 0-60. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
152 Posts
M3E46 said:
A big thank you to American public schooling for yet another fine example... :rolleyes:
:lmao: I know what you mean, I can't understand half the posts on this forum. It's like trying to
read Chinese.

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
6,078 Posts
M3E46 AND fst twch, maybe the people that you read on here are Chinese or Indonesian or Russian or German and DO NOT SPEAK english as there first language. Get over it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
UltimateOne said:
M3E46 AND fst twch, maybe the people that you read on here are Chinese or Indonesian or Russian or German and DO NOT SPEAK english as there first language. Get over it.
:lmao:

He obviously had english as a first language.. I'm not making fun of people who never had the ability to speak english in the first place, I'm making fun of those who did and never tried.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Atldavazn said:
Im vietnamese and english is my second language. i only been in the states for about 4 years. :D
You've only been here 4 yrs & you already own a BMW? :bow:

I'm Viet too by the way, lots of us here in Toronto. :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts