E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
first of all, wow, despite the baseline(s) the gains were impressive, now onto the baseline numbers, even though you may think they are off the mark, it all depends, MotorWeek got a 323Ci to run to 60 in 6.5 and do the quarter mile in 15 flat at 93 mph, back in 2000 when they first tested it. so your numbers could well be realistic. this really makes me a fan of the AFE intake, although I feel my streamline filter does a great job. wondering if I should get the aFe instead of the ZHP cams I've been looking at......

great review- did you get any times with the shark and the aFe?

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
after those times though I think I am going to order the aFe right now, I can get it for like $354 on driverfx.com, bc of a 10% discount, and my intake now is stock, with just the streamline engineering filter and the camshaft install just seems to costly for right now and too prone to warranty issues so I think I'm going for the aFe, and a shark or powerchip later on. thanks for the post

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
ordered the aFe for $354.37 on driverfx.com disc code speedfx06 if anyone wants to buy anything there today, 10% disc ended today so I had to do it! Good price I think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.