BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part Number: 022 787 406

For sedan and touring...not sure about convertible or coupe. I bought it from a fellow fanatic several months ago and never had it installed...It has ~1000 miles on it and is in excellent shape...

It comes with all the hangers and other hardware to make installation easy...

The muffler retails for 733.37 (not including shipping)...link here: http://www.supersprintna.com/produc...earch_make/1/search_year/2002/search_model/76

400 + Shipping (+ 3% paypal if paid through there)

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
could you do 350 shipped + infinite photoshops whenever you want????? :D :D
Haha Alec...I have a potential buyer lined up who is very interested...if it falls through, I'll contact you and we'll see what we can work out...

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know I honestly don't know...I'll get back to you on that one...

Anyone who might know, please respond...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hit Js330ci I was just talking to him and I know he wants a complete exhaust from head to toe. You might be better off. I don't think he has checked the classifieds.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is back up for sale...PM me with zip codes for shipping quotes and we'll talk...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i saw your post on this for sale thread:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=444086

was thinking about getting one. What year is your 328? and is it auto or manual? Would you say its much louder then your stock? any droning?

i would like one but don't want it loud...just a tad louder then stock would be nice. Not much people with testimonials on this muffler

Its a tad louder then a 330 sound, it sounds just right, and when u floor it its mean!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Hey man, did you get a shipping quote to an APO address?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry guys this is still available. I've been away from home for a long time and havn't really looked at it in a while. I'll get caught up this week and PM all interested parties. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts