E46 Fanatics Forum banner
501 - 506 of 506 Posts

· Registered
323iT - 323Cic
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #501 ·
The lowering may have some impact, but as your last image shows we equal out on offset and I'm still poking more due to the wider wheel.
I still think that you can get probably get away without rolling, there's a good bit of room in the front.

Looks great though!
I'm not going to take chances, car is in winter storage anyway.

I'll get some fixed camber plates from Turner which will put the front the front to ~(-2.5* Degrees), and I should be safe w/o rolling the fenders.

I'll be putting Z4 Strut Mounts as-well, so it'll lower the front end by another 7mm's or so with the camber plate.

· Registered
1,030 Posts

· Registered
323iT - 323Cic
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #503 ·

· Registered
323iT - 323Cic
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #504 ·
I ended up slapping my old fender back on, and confirmed my apron was undamaged. phew

- Installed the Turner Motorsport Fixed Camber Plates w/ Z4 Strut Mounts
-> Im about -3* camber
--> Since strut mount pin doesn't exist anymore, it'll give me a smidge of adjustment.

Still waiting on that one wheel from Turner Motorsport, hopefully get it by the end of this week and get it mounted.

Ill post better pics, once I get that other wheel slapped on!

(y)

Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Tire Motor vehicle

· Registered
323iT - 323Cic
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #505 · (Edited)
Since my passenger headlight was broken from that deer ass hitting it. It was time to build a new set of headlights.. again. One of my friends had a spare passenger headlight and gave it to me.

Currently waiting on new headlight gaskets, new passenger headlight cover, and lastly the new projectors.

Decided to go with some Mini H1 Ultimo w/ H1 XB35 5500k Bulb and 42W Ballasts from retrofitlab.

I bought some pretty neat Hella High Beam Covers from Etsy. Maybe ill grab some yellow bulbs, and it might pair nicely with it.

I think these headlights are gonna turn out pretty rad!

On another note, I might have a lead on an orient blue hood. So, I'll be checking that out next weekend.

Light Automotive lighting Automotive design Table Automotive exterior

501 - 506 of 506 Posts