Hey Guys! Here's my E46 323i Wagon (2000)! She's been in the family since around 2003 with 49,000 miles on the ODO when my parents purchased it for $19,000USD. It has been sitting since 2014, drove probably couple times in 2016. But it's been sitting for quite a bit. (This is an issue when your dad has 7 cars in the driveway)
. I'm beyond thrilled that it has been passed down to me. I grew up in the back seat. I always loved the E46 chassis, but specifically the touring. Currently has 119,200 miles. Everything is original. There's quite a bit of work that needs to be done. Already dumped 1,500 miles since late August. I will be putting her in storage for winter, living in Upstate New York is brutal on vehicles during Winter. Anyway here is the current projects and future project!
Paint is quite rough, there is a couple dent's on the roof from an outside garage collapsing on it one winter, pretty deep scratches around the rear and front.
Current Repair List:
- Replace Brake Light Switch
- Change Front Right Corner Light Socket (it got corroded)
- Replace Struts/Springs
- Fluid Flush on Everything
- Double Din Radio
- Change Wiper Blades haven't been changed since actually not sure
- Radio not turning on (fuse behind radio was blown)
- Remove Roof Rack
- Bit of bodywork to do, might need a good paint correction and some spots resprayed, including some surface rust to deal with.
- Give the interior a good clean, including leather seats.
- Change Corner Lenses, Side Markers, Rear Tail Lights to Euro Spec
- E46 Sport Steering Wheel, Current looks outdated.
- New set of wheels, current ones are a bit curbed rashed, and I never really them.
- replace front bumper with MTech 1 or 2 Front Bumper.