BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, in few days I'm moving to Switzerland from Rome, and I am bringing with me my 323ci.
Is more ore less 3 month that I'm occasionally using the car always opening the roof.
The electric opening and closing sequence work perfectly but only with the key. ( of course holding down open/close button on the key).
From The Convertible control unit does nothing,if i press and hold any buttons its only switch on the red light close to the buttons( in a steady red like if it is working) , no noise, no moving, nothing happens a part from the red light.,
More over, every 5 to 6 opening the roof get stuck half ways ( always in different position) and if I start the procedure from 0 ( lock and unlock the car) it start again and close or open perfectly.
I would like to fix this problem if anyone has any idea I really do not know where to start.
Do you thing the problem is the Switch unit, centre console 61316925480 ?

Carly for bmw does not find anything.

Previus work intresting for the problem:
whe i was fixing the soft top
-I changed all the wiring from the left of the capote ( 5434824326)

-I checked all the wire that goes to the convertible control unit close to the rear left seat according to the manual. all ohm all sensor voltage ecc ecc. and everything is to spec.

-All the relè in 61353454607 (Basic module 5) have been changed.

-Battery is new

-hydraulic pump is correctly fluid loaded.

thanks to everyone.
Las time I asked for help you were really expert and more professional than real bmw mechanis. I have really the best hope.
Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heyyyy ??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts