BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1011 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updated 07-21-11

We host a monthly meet on the 2nd Thursday of every month at Torrance Crossroads - In n Out

Our next scheduled meet is August 11th at 7:30pm. Everyone is welcome and invited!

·
Registered
741 Posts
aww were changing our thread?!?!? i liked the other one!

·
Registered
741 Posts
from the first meet!

:pics:

·
Registered
741 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aww were changing our thread?!?!? i liked the other one!
NO WAY!! This is just the "meet" thread. Our other thread is the official thread. :) Don't panic.

·
Registered
741 Posts
NO WAY!! This is just the "meet" thread. Our other thread is the official thread. :) Don't panic.
oh :facepalm: i thought you were changing the dang thing! hahaha well i guess it works out...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh :facepalm: i thought you were changing the dang thing! hahaha well i guess it works out...
This thread is strictly dedicated to the 310 meet. All other car discussions should be done over at the other thread. ;)

·
Registered
741 Posts
bump!

·
Registered
33,399 Posts
I will be in attendance for the next one. Apparently Torrance is a lot closer than Norcal. :eeps:

·
Registered
741 Posts
I will be in attendance for the next one. Apparently Torrance is a lot closer than Norcal. :eeps:
Haha he put you on the spot bro!

·
Registered
33,399 Posts
I will be leaving for Norcal the next morning, actually. :rofl: So this is just in time.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will be leaving for Norcal the next morning, actually. :rofl: So this is just in time.
Haha, glad I don't have to spot-light ya on the forums here too albeee! :D

1 - 20 of 1011 Posts