BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my shippment and will be able to ship our Friday morning. They are 365 shipped (Inside U.S. only) I can send c/n numbers that evening and will be with either fedex or ups only. I have replied to all pm's I believe. For those who were waiting i do apologize the shipper "messed" the address up twice. I can post pics if it is a must. My paypal is [email protected]

P.S. For inquiring into 3.38 and 3.64 it is generally harder to find and at a very steep price. If this is what you specific want pm me and i will forward to the junk yard but i have not been able to locate this for under 500 in all most all instance.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,909 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
I am actually in the markt for a 3.46 or 3.64. Do they come with any type of guarantee? What car do these come out of? Please let me know asap also I didn't see where you answered if it was a lsd or not.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't mind shipping out of the country but at that point the set 365 shipped not "set" I will be happy to ship out but i don't understand the whole out of country and ther different zip code system associated with that. These diffs. do not have aftermarket lsd's. They are diffs from automatic e46 that have a higher gear ratio. For a better understand of how they work, why the work , an why so many memebers have then simple search the forums. there is a ton of useful i:thumbsup:nfromation that can be found online.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't mind shipping out of the country but at that point the set 365 shipped not "set" I will be happy to ship out but i don't understand the whole out of country and ther different zip code system associated with that. These diffs. do not have aftermarket lsd's. They are diffs from automatic e46 that have a higher gear ratio. For a better understand of how they work, why the work , an why so many memebers have then simple search the forums. there is a ton of useful i:thumbsup:nfromation that can be found online.
Are these LSD's?

·
Euro.Techniks
4,296 Posts
I recieved my shippment and will be able to ship our Friday morning. They are 365 shipped (Inside U.S. only) I can send c/n numbers that evening and will be with either fedex or ups only. I have replied to all pm's I believe. For those who were waiting i do apologize the shipper "messed" the address up twice. I can post pics if it is a must. My paypal is [email protected]

P.S. For inquiring into 3.38 and 3.64 it is generally harder to find and at a very steep price. If this is what you specific want pm me and i will forward to the junk yard but i have not been able to locate this for under 500 in all most all instance.:thumbsup:
pm SENT

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
These are not aftermarket lsd's. They are the same lsd that comes from the factor, i do not know the specs. of the actually lsd ability of the stock diffs. I have never seen a aftermarket diffs sell for less than a solid g normally. I think i have responded to all pm's.
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=359219
http://www.bokchoys.com/differential/
Here are two solid websites with different information on diffs, specs,and installation.

I'm going home this weekend to watch my two little brothers in the playoffs! Therefore i may be a little slow responding i apoligize ahead of time.
(Real blood is thicker than my UT orange blood, still we are going to smash Arakansas and i will drink to that!!!.)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts