Votes: 2 14.3%
  • MikeALO - #7

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 BMW 330Ci Japan Red/ Tan interior
20 Posts
2005 330ci with just under 98,000 miles. I'm the third owner. I bought the coupe on Cars and Bids three years ago. This is a local Minneapolis car that never saw snow or salt. Absolutely no corrosion at all! No parking lot dings ever on a 17 year old car- amazing! I converted it to a five speed manual with a faster rear diff for better acceleration. New Koni SRT struts and shocks, all new bushings and front control arms and large sway bars. Reinforced rear subframe. Entire cooling system replaced/ upgraded with aluminum radiator and Stewart H2O pump. New ZHP bumpers and repainted hood to remove rock chips and added clear paint protection. BBS lightweight RK wheels refinished and wrapped with 245/40R17 Michelin Pilot Sports. Fun driver for BMWCCA driving events and HPD's with a suspension that still soaks up most midwest pockmarked roads. It's been driven to the BMW Spartanburg performance center and back including the Tail of the Dragon with no reliabilty hiccups. As close to being an M3 as I can make it without the huge cost of buying and keeping a E46 M3 reliable.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts