1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS MONTH'S THEME: Free Play
Dazzle me

Rules for 2022
  1. Members participating MUST HAVE at least 20 posts.
  2. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.
Voting will take place the last week of the month. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the E46 of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM.

Congrats to July's E46 of the month winner, @Darkstar5379!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
26 Posts
Possibly another idea for a future ROTM/I'm totally not just racking up my post count so I can participate by the end of the month while also submitting ideas for photos I wanna take.

Four & Two: Post a pic of your e46(Four) with your motorcycle(Two).

Logistics of getting both to a good location for a great photo might be difficult. But also would be interesting to see, especially the european bikes. Bmw with a Bmw, American Iron and German Enginnering, classic bikes with soon to be classic cars, ect. ect.

·
Premium Member
2001 BMW 330ci - 5 Speed - 3.0
221 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Speedometer Odometer Tachometer Gauge Automotive design

2001 330ci, 5 speed true manual, 3.0l 6 engine in Orient Blau. Very stock, LED 3rd Brake light, window tints. First picture was the day I purchased the ride. Now I know it being stock isn't exactly the most dazzling thing but this car really dazzles me. This ride was really cared for, by the prior owner. I intend to preserve this ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
View attachment 959913
View attachment 959912
View attachment 959911
View attachment 959910

2001 330ci, 5 speed true manual, 3.0l 6 engine in Orient Blau. Very stock, LED 3rd Brake light, window tints. First picture was the day I purchased the ride. Now I know it being stock isn't exactly the most dazzling thing but this car really dazzles me.
Even stock these cars still look the business 👌Should get yourself some orange front indicators/sidelights , they look the nuts on these models 💪

1 - 20 of 24 Posts