E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Who will win June's E46 of the Month contest?

• LoskiTheBroski328

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • paraklas

• The_Fixer

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • carbonrosem3

• trizzuth

• SloopJohnB

• e4t6

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Nicholas330i

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • nextelbuddy

Votes: 2 16.7%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS MONTH'S THEME: Free Play
Post the most recent pic of your E46.

Rules for 2022
  1. Members participating MUST HAVE at least 20 posts.
  2. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  3. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.
Voting will take place the last week of the month. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the E46 of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM.

Congrats to May's E46 of the month winner, @sillieidiot!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Premium Member
After 21 years of my 330i M-Tech I ownership since new and 19 years of daily driving in LA commutes, a few trips to the Bay Area, every other weekends to Santa Barbara, and a number of business trips, she's (Gertrude) now a garage queen that the wife and I occasionally take up the coast on fair weather weekends. ---The e46 is truly a BMW modern classic with one of its best non-M normally aspirated motors, the 3.0 M54.

Edit: Since this posting, some had asked what mods were done to my car over the years. Limited basic bolt-ons 馃槈:
  • One of first sets of VMR Staggered V703 CSL replica 19s
  • 235/35 and 275/30, various tire brands over the years
  • BMW Performance finned diff cover
  • BMW Performance/Brembo 6-piston front calipers
  • Stainless steel brake lines
  • 10mm concentric front wheel spacers
  • ECS coil overs
  • Strut tower brace
  • Cross-drilled/slotted rotors
  • ZHP 6-speed conversion, ZHP shift knob
  • Short-shift kit
  • aFe air scoops
  • M-Tech II front bumper cover
  • M steering wheel
  • Factory looking rear LED tail lights
  • Euro clear lens
  • Umnitza high-output angel eyes
  • M3 Side mirrors
  • XTRONS Android head unit
  • Carbon fiber interior trim kit
  • STOCK motor/exhaust (why mess with a good thing ;))

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Premium Member
Thanks! Nowhere near as built as yours, but it's cool to see another clean 330i. Tasteful mods 馃憣
As much as I like the way my e46 is "lightly" mod'd, I sometimes feel it would've been nice to have kept it original, now especially because the M-Tech I (pre-ZHP, aka M-Tech II, sport sedan) is a rare sight to see anymore. I did a quick Google search and it was actually difficult to find a photo of an M-Tech I . . . even the one shown has non-original blacked-out kidneys/side window trim, and clear Euro lighting. Otherwise, it's an example of how my car looked from the dealer. I believe @kylanjohnson has an LCI version of the M-Tech I, which continued along side of the ZHP.

Attachments

Registered
2003 330i ZPP
As much as I like the way my e46 is "lightly" mod'd, I sometimes feel it would've been nice to have kept it original, now especially because the M-Tech I (pre-ZHP, aka M-Tech II, sport sedan) is a rare sight to see anymore. I did a quick Google search and it was actually difficult to find a photo of an M-Tech I . . . even the one shown has non-original blacked-out kidneys/side window trim, and clear Euro lighting. Otherwise, it's an example of how my car looked from the dealer. I believe @kylanjohnson has an LCI version of the M-Tech I, which continued along side of the ZHP.
I'm a purist myself. Only "mod" I ever truly considered was a Supersprint exhaust. You and @kylanjohnson both have beautiful E46's

Premium Member
beautiful Mtech! above. dont see many of those hardly ever. even better is the length of ownership which is amazing.

here's mine.

View attachment 954939
Beautiful M3 conversion . . . something I dream of, especially in Imola Rot. I had purchased an e90 335i, had mod'd and tuned to 400 plus hp . See attachment. I decided one toy BMW was enough. The e46 was always a keeper.

Attachments

Registered
As much as I like the way my e46 is "lightly" mod'd, I sometimes feel it would've been nice to have kept it original, now especially because the M-Tech I (pre-ZHP, aka M-Tech II, sport sedan) is a rare sight to see anymore. I did a quick Google search and it was actually difficult to find a photo of an M-Tech I . . .
Everyone goes to m3 front bumper... makes them all look the same BUT @nextelbuddy got it right with the red! Best looking sedan I've seen in the e46 of the month runnings... and boosted. Favorite M3 just shifted from E90 Sedan M3s to Your E46 Sedan.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts