E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Who will be November's E46 of the Month?

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • paraklas

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • JimRogue

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • jkl84

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JosephMosher

• nealfromnz

• steeck1

• Nicholas330i

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • PdZHP

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Guam135i

• Tommasseymusic

• JDOB808

• Louken

• John.m

• Singlestar5683

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Black E46 Vert

• E46hoonigan

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • CameronPaul

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The November E46 of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post any pic of your E46 that you want.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to October's Ride of the Month winner, @NPERROTTY!

Wheel Car Automotive side marker light Sky Tire

·
Premium Member
7,502 Posts
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Trip computer

From base spec 320ci to: Fully rebuilt, low compression M54B30, ESS Twinscrew Stage 3, S54 cluster & exhaust manifold, paddleshifts, F82 M4 7-speed DCT gearbox

Edit.. didn't know we can upload more than one pic..

Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Tachometer Light

Wheel Cloud Tire Sky Plant

·
Premium Member
7,502 Posts
@paraklas What is the screen below the DSC button and what does it show? AFRs and gear? Looks so good! (On a second thought, second gear and taking a picture doesn't sound very safe)
Boost & AFR. AFR data from innovate wideband and are fed to the display and to the MS43 ecu. Gear/gearbox mode is on OLED display integrated in the cluster, designed to look like SMGs

·
Registered
1 Posts
2005 330CI ZHP Imola Red 151,520 miles
Spends winters in garage on charger.
Summer road trips on two lane highways in the west.
This past summer 6 states, 4000 miles. The more curves the more fun. (I'm retired)
Mod: Turner Adjustable Rear Camber Arms. Camber adjustment to reduce uneven rear tire wear.
Original kidney grill chrome, clips broke, trying flat black. Can't decide which I like better.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Plant Grille

·
Registered
'01 318Ci (MT, Black Sapphire Metallic)
17 Posts
Ah what the heck, might as well post it... First time I saw my 318Ci, at a friend's used car shop (he found it for me), about 3 months ago. Some mods of questionable taste (headlight eyebrows, rear spoiler), but overall clean and with 144.000Km (89.400miles) on the odometer. Had been sitting for a couple years, so a service, tires and some rubber parts were replaced before starting to daily it.
Currently looking to get rid of some of the mods and generally cleaning up the car, but overall I am always smiling every time I drive it.
Second pic is at my workplace, a few days ago.

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2002 330Ci Convertible; ZF 5 Speed
9 Posts
After being towed home when my power steering pump kicked the bucket.

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle

330Ci, 5 speed ZF manual transmission, Dinan intake, upgraded fuel system, complete PS system delete with rerouted drive belt, etc.

·
Registered
777 Posts

View attachment 938807

330Ci, 5 speed ZF manual transmission, Dinan intake, upgraded fuel system, complete PS system delete with rerouted drive belt, etc.

View attachment 938807

But below the picture it says.....

·
Registered
2002 325i
15 Posts
My titanium silver 2002 325i E46
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

When buying it we (me and my dad who is a mechanic) looked at 5 other E46s (2.5s) that were badly looked after and were basically as we say in English “shite”
This one was a business company car for years and kept in a garage, and after owned by an Indian lady who kept it in immaculate condition👌
Even after 19 years it still feels so sharp and responsive and fast.
A true Munich beauty 👍

1 - 20 of 37 Posts