E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the Ride of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “LIKES” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to April's Ride of the Month winner, @VpointVick!

·
Administrator
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After this month, I will start trying to incorporate themes to keep things fresh. So for this month, feel free to enter whatever photos you'd like.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
E46 320Ci swapped to 330Ci

Fully rebuilt M54B30 engine
Full Alpina exhaust
330i brakes
330iA 34mm rear axles
Bilstein B12 (with Eibach pro kit springs)
H&R sway bars with Meyle HD endlinks
RACP reinforced
Strongflex 80A subframe bushings
M3 RTAB's + AKG limiters
Z4M FCAB's
All other rear suspension & diff bushings replaced by Lemförders
Sunrood delete mod

I still have some handling issues (steering rack?) that needs some attention. But I simply fell in love with this car the first time I saw it. E46 FL with M-pack simply looks gorgeous.

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 330i 5 Speed
242 Posts
E46 330I Sport, 5 speed

RIP to the original engine with 190k (M54B30)
Swapped a newer M54B30 with 107k

Not many mods,
Shifter bushings
Cooling overhaul
Engine maintenance
Basic cosmetics

I love the way the car looks and drives. I never thought a 2002 BMW could drive and handle so well. A joy to drive especially with a manual.

thumbnail_20210417_180122.jpg thumbnail_20210417_175945.jpg thumbnail_20210504_090155.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
2002 Msport 325ci
Not my first car but first one I've gotten to my hands dirty on.
All in all bone stock, only mod has been the electric fan conversion with tons of effort going into preventative maintenance that had been long overdue at purchase. All fresh cooling system components, CCV with associated hoses, VANOS seals and anti-rattle kit, intake boots, pulleys, belts, tensioners, valve & OFH gaskets, all genuine or OEM parts. Mechanically impeccable and hasn't missed a beat in nearly 2 years of ownership (knock on wood). Best memory has been taking her on an ultimate 4.5k km road trip doing a full loop around the South Island of New Zealand right after completing the described work. Good times.

·
Registered
2004 E46 325i Touring 5-speed maunual
7 Posts
2002 Msport 325ci
Not my first car but first one I've gotten to my hands dirty on.
All in all bone stock, only mod has been the electric fan conversion with tons of effort going into preventative maintenance that had been long overdue at purchase. All fresh cooling system components, CCV with associated hoses, VANOS seals and anti-rattle kit, intake boots, pulleys, belts, tensioners, valve & OFH gaskets, all genuine or OEM parts. Mechanically impeccable and hasn't missed a beat in nearly 2 years of ownership (knock on wood). Best memory has been taking her on an ultimate 4.5k km road trip doing a full loop around the South Island of New Zealand right after completing the described work. Good times.

View attachment 927165

View attachment 927163

View attachment 927166
Wow, Such a beautiful example!

·
Registered
2 Posts
2003 BMW M3. Bought it last August and has been my daily driver since. I’ve put about 6,000 miles on it, including taking it out to Irelands "Wild Atlantic Way" drive on the west coast. Few minor mods with Stoptech BBK front and rear, Eissmann Sport backbox, and a few minor touches inside! Some days I think I am mad to be daily driving it, and it’s an expensive car to rack up miles in, but then I’ll get in it and start it up and the sound clears any doubts from my head.

Just before I got her on irish plates while out on the Wild Atlantic Way

Who said an M3 is not practical!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2002 325i with 206k list of mods

new gloss black grill, new lenses as well as halos blacked out the headlights added led lightbulbs lowered on coilovers with dampening new fuel filter new cabin filter as well as K&N filter megan racing strut bar new water pump thermostat all new hoses & pulleys new belts new valve cover gasket stage 2 racing clutch new tires eagle eye tail lights new guibo & driveshaft bearing ,drill slot rotors new door lock new tie rods & ends

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looks like I need to plan a road trip on June 1st. There’s no certainty as to what exactly what else the car will ask me for in the next few weeks. It’s getting hot in Florida and euro cars are always blowing radiators and coolant tanks. Like the whole summer you get 4 cooling system jobs a week. It’s already cookin in the high 90s in the afternoon. It’s hotter than effin Spain! Oh well, everything else has been caught up on over the the last 6 months of ownership. Still no telling what kinda chit you’ll get to see from me for June!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello,

This is a 2002 325 Ci Convertible.
Alpine White / Natural Brown / Black Top / Automatic

This is a Florida car we purchased from the original owner. Garage kept, regularly serviced, and pampered for its 143,000 miles.
Engine bay is spotless. I dont think there have ever been any upgrades or mods to this car...
(I thought Xenon headlights were a mod....but I guess they are standard?)
We recently re-covered the front seats, re-covered the door arm rests, new console arm rest cover, new shift boot.

One of our favorite rides is downtown St. Petersburg, Florida which is where the pictures were taken.
The pictures are from the street course of the St. Pete Grand Prix, the St. Pete Municipal Marina and in front of the Salvador Dali Museum and near Albert Whitted Airport.

Enjoy!

KIMG3572_2.JPG

KIMG3568_2.JPG

KIMG3581_3.JPG

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's an E46 M3 CSL.
The list of mods are:
  • BBS RS-GT wheels
  • Brembo GT, monobloc 6-piston calipers & 385mm discs. Endless racing pads.
  • KW Clubsport suspension
  • H&R antiroll bars
  • Rogue engineering bushes
  • VAC race underdrive pulleys
  • Electric fan mod & AC fan delete
  • Supersprint race exhaust - the backbox
  • Recaro pole positions
  • Wiechers rollbar - cromoly
  • A lot of titanium bolts

My favorite memory is night time in Monza, lapping quite fast.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
His 325ci is an original M Sport so why would he remove the bumpers?
because its a zhp bumper and it doesn tlook like he has the rest of the zhp features (side skirts , rear bumper)

again .. im not saying do this do that, each driver has their own taste and look, hence mine opinion that the original bumper perfectly captures and fits!!

·
Registered
2004 E46 325i Touring 5-speed maunual
7 Posts
because its a zhp bumper and it doesn tlook like he has the rest of the zhp features (side skirts , rear bumper)

again .. im not saying do this do that, each driver has their own taste and look, hence mine opinion that the original bumper perfectly captures and fits!!
It isn't a 'ZHP' Bumper. it's an MTECH 2. But if you look closely his car definitely has the full MTECH 2 package.

·
Registered
6 Posts
330ci M sport 108k
Completely standard except for black kidney grilles

Love the way the car looks and drives, always wanted an e46, to me it still looks great

·
Administrator
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Happy Monday! Lets get some more awesome submissions in this week! :)

As a reminder, you cast your vote by "liking" the submissions of your choice. You can vote for as many or as little as you want.

-Mike

·
Registered
224 Posts

His car is an M Sport, why would he remove the STOCK bumper? You are literally saying that the original bumper fits best? So why remove the original bumper? You are contradicting yourself.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
His car is an M Sport, why would he remove the STOCK bumper? You are literally saying that the original bumper fits best? So why remove the original bumper? You are contradicting yourself.
holy crap i forgot how nerdy you guys get when people get things wrong.

looking on google pictures, it looks like zhp and mtech2 is the same bumper. i never knew that there wasn't a distinction between the two. i thought there was stock, mtech1, mtech 2, zhp, m3 bumpers. and by stock i mean the bumper that comes on the coupe 330ci pre-facelift, which is what his car looks like. now reading his description i see he says msport.. again never even knew that msport was its own style.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts