E46 Fanatics Forum banner

June BMW of the Month Voting (see entries in post 2)

• Turbolove

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mselflea

• Touring Racer

Votes: 5 41.7%

• audiquattrot

• Antwain912

• Mc Mayhem

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • mega_stihl

• Darkstar5379

• OxfordGreenVert

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • XrayBravo

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • The_Fixer

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The June E46 of the Month contest is live, but with some much needed updates. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

• You no longer vote via LIKES. The last week of each month going forward, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • You can enter 3-5 pics of your ride. I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to May's Ride of the Month winner, @alexk64!

-Mike

·
Registered
2002 330 Ci convertible
7 Posts
Two things.

The poll will go live on the 24th.
This is the final month without a theme. Starting in July, I will be rolling out themes to spice up the contest.

-Mike
Two things.

The poll will go live on the 24th.
This is the final month without a theme. Starting in July, I will be rolling out themes to spice up the contest.

-Mike
Here is my submission, a 2002 3.0 Ci convertible with 54K miles that I just purchased after 9 years of driving a 2005 MB CLK 320 convertible and putting 240K miles on it. As much as I liked the Benz this car beats it in every way-looks, performance, cornering, etc. but I am speaking to the already converted....regarding the flags, my wife is Spanish and I am half Norwegian so I dressed it up with some magnets. No cool modifications yet, so I doubt I have a chance at victory however I have already learned a lot about my new ride in this forum so here is my second post.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Steering part Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Bicycle Automotive lighting Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Tire Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
The E46 is savage. Bought this machine 6 years ago. Coolant system and engine blew in first month. Has been sitting since while I slowly tinkered away on it. Has new coolant system, engine, etc. She's alive again, and just clocked 1000kms.

Certified, insured and drives like a dream. I have just given it to my daughter who just passed her driving license. Wife pi**ed I didn't give it to her.

We all know kids get the toys we want! Drive safe all! Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Tire Car Hood Automotive tire Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
85 Posts
Giving it another go since I was a little late last month

Here's Aura, My 04 325i with a zhp b30 swap!

I've done a lot to her in the near 5 years I've own her and still have a lot planed.

Here's the quick list:

• OEM Mtech 2 bumpers all round
  • OEM M3 mirrors
  • OEM M3 front sway bar
  • Zhp engine swap
  • Zhp muffler (Junkyard find!😁)
  • Bmw performance intake
  • Ebay/unknown brand Headers
  • Real Taninrot Interior (Yus red interior)
  • 330i front brakes
  • Style 32 rims
Andddd a lot of other little mods and upgrades here and there 🙃

Oh and shes my daily too... (185.3k) :cool:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Giving it another go since I was a little late last month

Here's Aura, My 04 325i with a zhp b30 swap!

I've done a lot to her in the near 5 years I've own her and still have a lot planed.

Here's the quick list:

• OEM Mtech 2 bumpers all round
  • OEM M3 mirrors
  • OEM M3 front sway bar
  • Zhp engine swap
  • Zhp muffler (Junkyard find!😁)
  • Bmw performance intake
  • Ebay/unknown brand Headers
  • Real Taninrot Interior (Yus red interior)
  • 330i front brakes
  • Style 32 rims
Andddd a lot of other little mods and upgrades here and there 🙃

View attachment 929902

View attachment 929903 View attachment 929904

View attachment 929905

Oh and shes my daily too... (185.3k) :cool:
omg love it. you shuld (once they burn out) get the rear bulbs in chrome (but still blink yellow, just to hide the reflection of the bulb in the taillight (as yours are currently yellow and then your taillights would be compeltely "clear" in the middle

·
Registered
03 M3 Vert 02 ML320
9 Posts
My baby my 2003 Dinan M3 convertible. I bought her in 2008 from a Notre Dame grad student hence the colors combo but I saw her and had to have her. Green is my favorite color and I knew she was a rare one. So far all I’ve done besides the constant changing of rims and basic maintenance upgrades was a KW suspension with lowering and big brake kit. Oh and I forgot got rid of the SMG and went 6speed clutch. Nothing else will ever change on her looking for another e46 eventually to experiment with.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts