E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The June E46 of the Month contest is live, but with some much needed updates. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

• You no longer vote via LIKES. The last week of each month going forward, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • You can enter 3-5 pics of your ride. I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to May's Ride of the Month winner, @alexk64!

-Mike

·
Administrator
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Two things.

The poll will go live on the 24th.
This is the final month without a theme. Starting in July, I will be rolling out themes to spice up the contest.

-Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know this is posted elsewhere on the forums but I just got it and it’s the only picture I have to submit! Would love to win a premium membership (since now I’m broke from buying the car!)

·
Registered
2002 330 Ci convertible
4 Posts
Two things.

This is the final month without a theme. Starting in July, I will be rolling out themes to spice up the contest.

-Mike
Two things.

-Mike
Here is my submission, a 2002 3.0 Ci convertible with 54K miles that I just purchased after 9 years of driving a 2005 MB CLK 320 convertible and putting 240K miles on it. As much as I liked the Benz this car beats it in every way-looks, performance, cornering, etc. but I am speaking to the already converted....regarding the flags, my wife is Spanish and I am half Norwegian so I dressed it up with some magnets. No cool modifications yet, so I doubt I have a chance at victory however I have already learned a lot about my new ride in this forum so here is my second post.

IMG_4560.jpeg IMG_4561.jpeg IMG_4559.jpeg IMG_4562.jpeg IMG_4563.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
The E46 is savage. Bought this machine 6 years ago. Coolant system and engine blew in first month. Has been sitting since while I slowly tinkered away on it. Has new coolant system, engine, etc. She's alive again, and just clocked 1000kms.

Certified, insured and drives like a dream. I have just given it to my daughter who just passed her driving license. Wife pi**ed I didn't give it to her.

We all know kids get the toys we want! Drive safe all! 20210605_114635.jpg 20210605_114654.jpg 20210605_114646.jpg 20210605_114619.jpg

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts