E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!

July E46 of the Month - Show off your Wheels

• UGSBeastmods

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Magnusvr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • StefanT

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • suryap

Votes: 3 60.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The July E46 of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

THIS MONTH'S THEME IS "AFTERMARKET WHEELS". Show off your best shot of those spinners!
  • You no longer vote via LIKES. The last week of each month going forward, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • You can enter 3-5 pics of your ride. I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to June's Ride of the Month winner, @Touring Racer!

-Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
where should we submit?
The July E46 of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

THIS MONTH'S THEME IS "AFTERMARKET WHEELS". Show off your best shot of those spinners!
  • You no longer vote via LIKES. The last week of each month going forward, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • You can enter 3-5 pics of your ride. I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to June's Ride of the Month winner, @Touring Racer!

View attachment 931399

-Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
New BMW fan here. Bought a really cheap and worn out 318 -02 with my son who is 17 and converted it to an A-tractor (A Swedish thing). It can now be legally driven from age 15 if you have a class 1 moped license. It is restricted to 30kmh and the rear seat and trunk have been quartered off, and more.
We've replaced rear wheel bearings ourselves, hand brake wire, some oil seals, fixed the front bumper from old crash damage, fixed the rear lights electrics and more.
We (he, the son) installed coilovers to the point that the cops stopped him and had to get it re-inspected. 18" rims, new headlight glasses, we bought a polishing machine and went to town, turned out very well!
Daugher is 15 and now also drives it.

The color is Topas Blau.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought my 2001 325Ci as a daily driver years ago and went on to bring the stock M54 motor to 350,000 miles. Somewhere right around there I lost compression on cylinder 1, while cylinders 2-5 all showed good numbers lol. I ended up sourcing an S54 and did the entire engine rebuild and swap in my back yard with 90% Harbor Freight tools. Learned all the coding aspect of things through the internet and this forum. Hit some issues that the forum sadly couldn't resolve until one day just the right number of click and beep boops finally took and I now have a 5-speed S54 swapped non-M drifter! Every month I add more and more to the car to the point where eventually I will have to take it off the street, but every kid that sees this car loses their mind and I absolutely love that. It's all about the kids <3.

Theme is aftermarket wheels, so here is 2 sets of aftermarket wheels at the same time lol.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
This is my 2003.5 M3 vert, I bought it about 9 months ago. I didn't wanna go Apex like everyone else so I threw on some bronze Kansei KNP's instead. Have had a blast owning it and love listening to the exhaust with the top down. Mods done are megan headers, RE rasp pipes, supersprint muffler, eventuri intake, shrick 288 cams, vogtland springs, and koni yellow shocks. It is a vert so it's definitely not fantastic with handling, but I've tracked it at Atlanta Motorsports Park and it did alright! Thinking about painting the wheels silver instead of the bronze, but we'll see.

·
Administrator
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gonna leave entries open for another few hours. No one has pics of their awesome wheels?

-Mike

·
Administrator
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NO MORE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE TAKEN. THE JULY POLL IS NOW LIVE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND WILL AUTO CLOSE 7/31 at 7:25pm.

Tapatalk users will need to log into the site via computer or phone to cast their vote.

-Mike

·
Administrator
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Get those votes in. The poll closes tomorrow night.

Just a FYI, I'm not typically on on weekends, so the winner will be officially announced on Monday but you all will at least be able to check the poll and know ahead of time :)

-Mike

·
Registered
239 Posts
Gonna leave entries open for another few hours. No one has pics of their awesome wheels?

-Mike

Dang, I got my some aftermarket wheels and this was my opportunity! The 323 Silver Sedan has been on hold since some curbage happened like 2 months ago causing more damage than expected. Theres and my 4 entries this month so I must not be the only one struggling through the summer!

·
Administrator
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats to @suryap, you are our July E46 of the month winner. Enjoy your year of premium membership.

The August submission thread will go live later this week. Stay tuned.

-Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts