BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but have been a long time lurker. I've decided to sell my 2006 BMW 330ci ZHP convertible. It's in immaculate condition both physically and mechanically. Has very low miles currently sitting at just 57k miles. The car is a sparkling graphite metallic on sport alcantara. This makes my car quite rare and is 1 of 20 in the United States. ZHPs in this condition are becoming more rare and will only continue to appreciate. The car has always been maintained by BMW and needs absolutely nothing. I hate to sell but due to changes in life plans I'm putting up my baby. I'm not in a rush to sell and would like to pass this onto another enthusiast. If interested please DM me. Price: $15,000 OBO

Highlights
Miles: 57,500
Clean title (Never been in an accident and all paint is original)
Tires are nearly brand new
Meticulously Maintained
Rare options and coloring 1 of 20 in the US

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do people think my ask is to high? I've seen many sell for more on bringatrailer and less rare of a combination but either way would love to hear some thoughts. Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks yeah I was thinking that the auto might be turning away some people. But either way I would like to see the car go to a good home I'm open to offers so if interested just shoot me a DM

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Do people think my ask is to high? I've seen many sell for more on bringatrailer and less rare of a combination but either way would love to hear some thoughts. Cheers
I have a good friend who owns a 2005 330i ZHP, black on black, auto with 64K miles and in mint condition. Carmax offered him $8k so yea, your $20K is on the very very high end for a non-M.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's really rough weather to be trying to sell a convertible in SF (or anywhere else in the bay) right now. Hopefully better luck next week/next month?

Beautiful car though, I hope someone pays you what it is worth.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you! Yeah the weather is really bad right now. None stop rain but this beauty is a garage queen :rofl:

It's really rough weather to be trying to sell a convertible in SF (or anywhere else in the bay) right now. Hopefully better luck next week/next month?

Beautiful car though, I hope someone pays you what it is worth.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a good friend who owns a 2005 330i ZHP, black on black, auto with 64K miles and in mint condition. Carmax offered him $8k so yea, your $20K is on the very very high end for a non-M.
On a similar note, a good friend sold his '06 ZHP Convertible - Blue with Alcantara Cloth interior with 64K miles Automatic a year and change ago for $6,800. It had the cooling system work done as well at 60K.

To the seller, I'm sure if you wait you might find a buyer, but I'm not sure at your asking price if that will happen quickly.

Best of luck with your sale. It does look like a clean nicely kept car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good I'm definitely open to offers and willing to work with serious buyers. Would really like to see this go to another enthusiast

·
Registered
177 Posts
On a similar note, a good friend sold his '06 ZHP Convertible - Blue with Alcantara Cloth interior with 64K miles Automatic a year and change ago for $6,800. It had the cooling system work done as well at 60K.
Your friend got a pretty good deal. Tell him to PM me if he will take $7500 tomorrow for it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Folks seeing this thread for the first time may not read beyond the first post, so you should probably edit your price there. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts