BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 E46 BMW
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a 2005 BMW 325ci convertible.

Titan silver / black interior / black roof.

Recently the car was involved in an accident and the vehicle is for sale whole or for parts (part out).

It is a babied 2005 with absolutely no rust 5 speed manual transmission and only 74k miles.

The glancing hit was on the font passenger side corner so all airbags are intact as well as the front windshield.

Many good parts / upgrades available as this is the final iteration of the E46 model (face lift model with final upgrades for this production model run)

The engine maybe salvageable as it was shut down right after the impact and not restarted since (coolant spilled out due to radiator / hose damage)

The 5 speed is undamaged and good to go.

Please look at the images attached, or see craigslist link attached here: Bmw convertible - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

If you need any parts please send the inquiry along with an offered price, I would much rather sell the car as a whole, give me your best offer and it’s yours.

The vehicle can be seen and inspected upon request. The Vehicle is located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago.

Will sell for $1,600

Message me for information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts