E46 Fanatics Forum banner
181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 · (Edited)
Driving season 2021 was 6 days, the car is back in the garage.

It was a nice week to drive 330CI, zero rain or clouds and almost +30C all time.
I drove 290 kilometers which is 180 United states of America miles.
Some photos from last week

·
Registered
371 Posts
Don't you dare call Golden Brown orange, BMW marketers would be upset.
Still see threads on people trying to differentiate between GB, Sakhir Orange, Amaro and the rest of the related colours in the individual colour book. GB is of course a classic colour by now

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 · (Edited)
Year 2022 and small updates

Last winter the car basically was in the garage untouched from September until may.
I injured my left leg in October and everything was quite difficult for a very long time. All car projects were frozen.
But most importantly, the oil change was completed may 8. I try to do an oil change every year for this car.

Government inspection was completed July 6. Again "with flying colours" (M539 restorations quote)..

I took this car for insurance and driving July 7 when it was my summer holiday.
I decided it would be a good idea to do Air conditioning service / refill.
There was a 150g refrigerant missing, now it is full 740g.

Some fresh pictures

Hope you like my new pictures from this car.
I don't know how many weeks I will drive this car this year because of the fuel price.
Full tank 98 octane premium fuel costs 150euro which equals today 150$ usd.
1 month ago the tank was almost 200.
I also have a G20 330E M-sport plug-in hybrid, and it is very cheap to operate daily.
(full charge is about 1.5€/day).
Battery range is more than enough for my daily driving.

My G20 330E X-drive M-sport Portimao Blue / Merino tartufo Individual full leather.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
Today was the day I put 330CI back to the warm garage. 3 weeks and 630km (391 miles).
G20 feels so much comfort for the old man's bones..

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
I see trees in the pictures,enter it in this months draw,finland lovely country i used to go to Tampere alot.
Yes Finland is just forest. Tampere is very different region than east where i live.

Great condition, and knowing your approach I'd have snapped it up if I was in the marked for an LHD
Thank you, we will see if there will be buyer for this

181 - 192 of 192 Posts