1. 03/2004, 330i auto trans
  2. WBAEV5349KM35707
  3. 155K
  4. ZHP package, HK sound
  5. Under a year
  6. Maintenance records - listed below
  7. Peoria, AZ 85383
  8. No shipping at this time, but may consider.
  9. $6000 firm.

Selling Sapphire black on black leather, w/black cube trim 03/2004 330i sedan - VIN WBAEV5394KM35707, clean title with my name on it, just passed SMOG, 155K miles - car is bone stock with exception of OE Aux input and tint. Car runs and drives pretty well, holds temperature and idle ok, but certainly could use a few things. Recent Sumitomo all season tires, spark plugs, oil change, OFHG, trunk loom, tie rod boots, PS hoses. Brakes have plenty of life left. Everything works in the car except for the sunroof - I disconnected the plug, the motor grinds the cable if used. Sunroof shuttle is missing. All windows motors work, car has limo tint or something very close to it. AC works, but will need a boost - I may get it done in the next few days. HK sound equipped - all speakers work. There are no warning lights on the dash that are on.

There is faded paint on the trunk lid and roof pillars - this is southern car (AZ and UT) and the paint certainly shows it as well as previous signs of paint work. There is a dent under passenger side taillight, rear right fender lip and up front on the passenger side front fender. Front bumper's paint isn't great either. This ZHP is equipped with them horrible ZKW lights that provide next to 0 useable light even with new front covers. One of ZKW ballasts isn't working, so there is Hella ballast currently connected instead. Fog lights are aftermarket and aren't connected at this time. There is no plastic undertray.

Car will need shocks - they aren't bouncing yet, but are soft. Steering rack may need attention - there is a potential leak on the passenger side. All wheels have curb rash, but are original and straight. Original key has a sunk in Lock button and doesn't always lock the car , though unlock and trunk release work ok. Locking mechanism in driver's door handle allows the car to be locked with the key. There is a hum at highway speeds when off throttle - CSB?

This would be a nice daily driver for somebody who is looking to keep their clean zhp as garage queen.

Sale price is $6000 cash, no trades. Do not contact me if you are planning to "negotiate". Car is located 1/2hr NW of Phoenix AZ.
For additional $400 I will swap in Koni Active shocks that have under 10K miles of use.