BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You already know what a ZHP is, but if not, please Google the details. I am including my specific details about the ZHP that I am selling:

2004 330i ZHP Package
Purchased in 2006 as a CPO from Shelly BMW in Buena Park, CA
Currently has 172,000 miles
Grey Leather interior
Titanium Silver exterior
Garaged from the time I have owned the car, and never in an accident, not even a small one.

The good
This car has recently been registered (a few weeks ago) and therefore has passed CA smog emissions test. I have maintained the car at the proper service intervals. Most of my miles have been commuting 50-60 miles per day, therefore it has not been beaten up.
Recent service to keep things proper include:
New CVV system replacement (crankcase vent valve)
New MAF - BDO-Seimans unit
New DISA Valve
Recent normal inspection items including, Oil, filter, air filter, cabin filter, plugs
New tires in the rear
Interior is in very nice shape. I maintained the leather to a high degree, and kept a sun screen over the windshield when parked outside.

The bad
The front tires are near-ready for replacement (staggered set up on ZHP can result in timing of front and rear to be off).

The ugly
The front bumper has the typical road chips, but still looks good and proper
The front driver wheel arch had collected some road debris and got a 1.5 inch scuff.
The driver rear door has two small door dings
The steering wheel has the normal wear pattern on the 7 o'clock position. I put a suede patch over the spot to stop the wear.

Overall, with the car getting its recent service, it is running very strong. Paint is in great shape and has a lot of shine to it.

Average recent prices for ZHP's in similar shape and adjusted for miles puts this car around 11,000. I would like to be somewhere close to it.

I attached a few pics to show that the car looks great. Come drive it, and I am sure that you will not be disappointed.

Thanks,
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduced

I will provide interior pics to interested parties, and then post here in.

Price reduced to 9K. I'm in So Cal.

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts