BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
-not a mod-
31,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I got it delivered tonight and here are the preliminary photos...the lighting sucks so bear with me. I will get better photos when the weather cooperates and its daytime out.

CLEARS are currently sitting in the back seat, just have to wait till tommorow when the rain lets up to install.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ohhh... Debadged too... Looks very nice... So, is it Euro-spec, or are you going to be able to bring it home with you?

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Just lovely. Name her Snowhite. :)

·
-not a mod-
31,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The current rims are staying on until after winter time, then my wife is going to be taking the wheels currently on my coupe, so I can get some new ACS wheels :D

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,627 Posts
Congrats... very nice. What is your first mod? :D

·
-not a mod-
31,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I put the clears on last night...I couldnt wait till today.. but my rears didnt work. The plug wouldnt go in the harness, maybe he gave me the euro spec or something. So Im taking the rears back to the dealer today to fix that problem. So I guess that is the first mod Yellowman, a DIY too :D

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
2,067 Posts
oh sh!t, thats hot, you can get your moldings painted like that?? wow

·
-not a mod-
31,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Day 2- Another mod, blacked out the BMW roundels today... :) More pics tommorow hopefully. Wanna get my issues with the clears resolved first.

·
-not a mod-
31,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally finished getting my clears on..and all sorted out. Just had to modify one piece. Will have new photos of everything in daylight hours this weekend.. gonna do a mini photoshoot with mine and my wifes ride after we get them cleaned up. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts