E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, :hi:

I've been an extremely frequent user of E46fanatics, and cannot thank everyone enough for all the support from the members. Its kept me motivated and continues to motivate me in my build.

It's difficult getting parts and labour (at reasonable prices) here in Sydney, Australia so if any Sydney-siders have any questions with their E46s, i'm open to questions!

I've done the majority of the work myself, and here is my progress so far!

(this is also my first time posting a thread/or making a post, forgive me for errors :thumbup:)

Attachments

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,991 Posts
welcome, nice posting your baby. it looks like you really take care and pride in it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is where it all began.

Sold my first car, the purple 1995 BMW E36 325Ci and got a 2004 BMW E46 325Ci :clap:

Short lived potential on that E36. Had so much potential, but was too poor straight out of highschool to do anything with it. :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like i've gotten too busy (and lazy) to upload the whole build so i'll just progress from what I have done from when i first posted~

Here is an image of the car with my new M3 side skirts on, SRS-TEC rear bumper (B3) and new exhaust tips.

I really really like the SRS-TEC B3 rear bumper. It is very well made however it was quite difficult to fit on as the brackets originally came far too narrow causing the bumper to bend inwards at the wheels. Good thing is that the metal brackets can be bent/extended and the plastic brackets that are bolted onto the car have holes that can be re-drilled to allow even more give for the bumper.

Still deciding on the colour scheme of the rear end, will probably just wrap the boot handle CF as its cheaper than painting the whole CF boot.

Here's another image at Showcased 2013 Sydney, Australia!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Interested in pics of that srs rear bumper. You still have single sided exhaust right?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.