BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

The time has come that I must let go of my dream car LSB/LSB M3. :cry: Looks gorgeous and drives like a dream, GREAT condition.

The vehicle is mechanically bone stock. No accidents. Never been tracked. Never missed an oil change or anything my baby needed. Recently replaced the battery and alternator. You can contact me @ [email protected] if you're serious about buying the car.

RARE COLOR COMBO!! LSB exterior/LSB interior
Clean title-No accidents!!
2nd owner
14K on the odometer when purchased on '08
49,xxx miles to date (all freeway)
6 speed manual
Sunroof
xenon Headlights
Heat package (Heated seats, Heated mirrors)
Navigation w/CD
Power rear sunshade
(also custom-fit M3 windshield sunshade I am including)
Michelin tires
CD changer preparation

Price - $25,000

The first picture is from when I bought it on '08, But I wanted to point out the front license plate bracket which I took off but still have.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you referring to parting her out? No way! Even if I could bare seeing it happen (which I can't), The whole package together is kind of the selling point.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is no dollar amount + my interior set you would give this interior set up for? Come on man i got money, im sure you can work with something?!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
wow such a rare e46! whoever bought it is lucky!

·
Registered
1 Posts
sorry to resurrect this thread...but its 2013 and I am looking for a e46 m3

whoever got this for $25k @ 49k miles got an amazing f*cking deal

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::rofl::rofl::rofl::excited::excited::excited::excited:

·
Registered
668 Posts
sorry to resurrect this thread...but its 2013 and I am looking for a e46 m3

whoever got this for $25k @ 49k miles got an amazing f*cking deal

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::rofl::rofl::rofl::excited::excited::excited::excited:
word, people are selling 2001 beat on M3s for 17-18k. A loaded 2004 with a super rare color combo and low miles in a 6 speed for 25k is a great deal. And this was almost 3 years ago!

·
Registered
355 Posts
word, people are selling 2001 beat on M3s for 17-18k. A loaded 2004 with a super rare color combo and low miles in a 6 speed for 25k is a great deal. And this was almost 3 years ago!

1 year and 10 months ago but nonetheless a great deal indeed. would easily fetch 28-30 today

·
Registered
10 Posts
This car just sold again believe it or not. Sold for $20K with 60K miles on it now. I met the owner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts