BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NLFS

Runs great, no oil leaks, and is the most powerful bone-stock M54b25 I've ever driven...and just became a member of the 200k mile club.
Sport package, black leather, auto, Xenons, rain sensing wipers, heated seats.
Has some surface rust spots on rear wheelwells and lower rocker panels and hood has scratch/rock chips. Clear coat peeling on the roof above the windshield.
-Lubri-Moly and Mahle filter every 4k miles. Doesn't leak or burn any oil.
-New front axles, new front & rear calipers, rotors, pads, rear brake lines.
-New idler pulley
-New headlight lenses
-Interior microfilter, air filter, spark plugs
-All 6 ignition coils are new
-New Interstate battery
-Have a folder w/receipts for everything

The secondary air pump makes noise when first fired up, but since it's exempt from smog testing I haven't replaced it.
A/C does not work, compressor is not kicking in. I added freon, but didn't take much to fill it. System seems to be holding, still full. Checked fuses and the relay behind the glove box, but no change. It's 14 degrees out now, so it's not a priority obviously.
The tailgate wiring needs to be repaired where it runs near the hinges, as the rear wiper and window aren't functioning.
Car will be sold with OE BMW 17" Sport wheels with good Continental 245/45 all season tires. Pictured with a full set of Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires on 16" Momo wheels that I may sell for a discounted price with the car if seller desires

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts