E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need your help guys,

Driving down on a freeway when a piece of blown-out truck tire spun off into my lane, I almost maneuvered away from it completely (tough to do much at 75mph on a four lane highway with cars on both sides), but the edge of the blown tire hit the right fog light and popped it out. The fog light is still intact and amazingly enought the bulb still works, but the plastic bracket is busted...so I need a whole new fog light :cry: Wanted to find out if you guys know where I can buy one without going to the dealer...i'm sure they'd love to charge a premium...any advice...thanks!

·
name's PHIL
6,058 Posts
i doubt even a dealer can charge that much for such a tiny piece bro........

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Romchik... I need a driver's side foglight assembly, and you need a passenger's side foglight assembly. If you come across a good deal and/or I do, we should contact each other, purchase the pair, and split the cost since we each need a side of the pair... LMK... :idea:

·
Registered
594 Posts
That same crap happened to me a while ago but with a plastic plant pot. It cracked the lense and broke one of the tabs. I asked CIRCLE how much it would cost and they quoted me $79.20 for the lamp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts