BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help? I just factory ordered a 2004 330i M Sport package with SMG in Orient Blue/Grey montana. This is a Canadian order which may influence by law my question. Will the car come with clear side markers and front corner signals? The Dealer cannot answer my question.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
As far as I'm aware the sedan will come with amber side markers/corners. Kinda sucks I know...I bought clear corners/sides before my 2004 was even delivered. Cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That really sucks! The Sales person I bought it off said all he had ever seen in Orient Blue came with clear - I even saw one in inventory with different options with clear... How confusing...

Go Esks!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Yes it does suck because the OEM clears for 02+ sedans are about $400-$500 USD. Try finding a used set though. I was able to get my complete set (corners, sides, tails) for $225 shipped. It definitely makes the car look 100x better - I only had my ambers on for about 12 hours after I took delivery!

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,127 Posts
since its a canadian order its possible you may actually get it, if you were in the US you definitely wouldnt get it.

and the sport package for sedans does NOT come with clears on the facelift, thats only for coupes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts