BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone! My 330ci suffered an untimely death. I sold the car, but still have the hardtop. Please forgive my ignorance, but will a hardtop for that model fit any of the other 3 series? And where would be the best place to sell it? Thanks, guys!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's silver. I was looking at 1500 including the rolling stand and BMW cover, but am open to negotiations.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey, everyone! My 330ci suffered an untimely death. I sold the car, but still have the hardtop. Please forgive my ignorance, but will a hardtop for that model fit any of the other 3 series? And where would be the best place to sell it? Thanks, guys!
Katylolo....Your hardtop will only fit the E46 convertible. Anyone that buys this hardtop will need to buy an adapter kit in order to get the interior lights & rear defogger to work. $1500 is an ok price IF you can find the right buyer that REALLY wants it. If his car isn't silver, he'll have to pay about $500-$600 to get it painted (on top of your asking price)
I paid $500 3 years ago for the same combo & then another $500 to get it painted to match my car.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
231 Posts
That's a good price. Check out ebay's sold tops. Most people who really take care of their verts will pay for a decent top and are in a financial position to pay for a paint job, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts