E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ive owned my 325i for just over a year now and i wanted to throw the m3 style bumper on it and preferably some sideskirts. Im just very nervous im gonna buy a piece of crap plastic one and it will warp or snap or not fit right.

I have no clue what i need or where to buy it! Money isnt really an issue.

Thank you for all of your help!

PS: Im brand new to this forum stuff

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Any of the big suppliers like Khoalty, Umnitza, ecs, mod bargains, etc sell just abs plastic ones that feel like the stock ones. They require modification to fit though so expect to pay about $1000 rough estimate in paint and fitment for all around. There's a sponsor section, check there for deals.

·
Site Sponsor
18,128 Posts
Give us a call, parts are available for pre-paint or direct shipment.

here is a recent review:
James S decided to use our paint service to get his front, sides, and rear bumper (***8234;#***8206;M5tech***8236;, Mtech Sides, M5Tech rear) pre-painted and shipped from CA to Rhode Island.

The paint match was so good, that he also ordered the ***8234;#***8206;M5***8236; ***8234;#***8206;Fenders***8236; painted as well. James said that the ***8234;#***8206;paint***8236; match was perfect - especially after washing the car. And after further review, we agree! Especially on Alpine White because BMW has about 8 different shades of it.

We took both the paint code and the VIN number and had our shop do a color match.
Thanks for the great photos!

PS: gotta tuck that install on the driver's side rear bumper a little bit;)
PPS: trolled and found a few more photos - of the install - https://www.facebook.com/image969

PPS: James has since corrected the fit of the parts:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts