BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am parting out an MT 2003 M3 coupe with ~175k in Los Angeles. Everything is healthy and the car was driving before we decided to part out due to extensive damage to the subframe.

The color is Carbon Schwartz Metallic. We just started the part-out, so we still have most parts.

Please reach out if you need anything! I am willing to ship most parts under 15-20lb.

Best,
Bobby

·
Registered
10 Posts
Condition of the sunglasses tray in center console? What color interior/pillars/headliner? What interior trim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in Orange County, I need hood, bumper and bumper reinforcement bar, passenger fender, passenger headlights? please contact me at 714-308-8899

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m interested in the center arm rest, sunglasses storage in the center console, interior rear view mirror, and LED taillights if it’s a 2003.5. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
0 Posts
If you're planning to chop up the shell, I need some lower left body pieces such as the front quarter behind the front wheel midway back to the door fit. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
153 Posts
E46 m3 coupe part listing

Hey there, hows the front bumper cover and hood look? how much would you want for the front pumper cover with the fogs? or the bumper just on its own?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts