BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as some of you know i want to get an M3 vert. --- Well i think i have found the one I want ...

I love my current car and it is in very good condition and a very good example.

All the details are in the ad, but a quick rundown, just had inspection 2 done, new brakes, coolant flush.

Car is in very condition and is by far the cheapest loaded facelift 330 vert in Australia.

If your interested or know someone that is please let me know :)

Either way i am getting the M3 prob before i have sold this one, but i am serious about letting it go at whatever someone wants to pay now, Sooo ....

Here it is

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh guys, maybe read the first line of the description ?

it is 40k , 142,500 is to get attention.

·
Registered
738 Posts
yeh guys, maybe read the first line of the description ?

it is 40k , 142,500 is to get attention.
but wouldn't it also exclude your car if ppl filter the results by price (which i assume a lot of people do??!!). Also, the default search results at Carpoint is to rank cars by "Top deal / premium", just something to consider i guess ..

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
but wouldn't it also exclude your car if ppl filter the results by price (which i assume a lot of people do??!!). Also, the default search results at Carpoint is to rank cars by "Top deal / premium", just something to consider i guess ..
+1 i usually put Price Low to High and keep scrolling til it reaches my budget. I'd miss this beautiful green vert of Oz330 because it would be all the way at the bottom of the page(or on page 4)

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Either way i am getting the M3 prob before i have sold this one, but i am serious about letting it go at whatever someone wants to pay now, Sooo ....
I'll trade you 8 ounces of Gold & a barrell of Rum for it.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
you should hopefully be able to sell that quickly, good luck!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeh, just washed mine !

only problem is washing it and then the roof is folded down wet :( , so i just dont wash the roof :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts