BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
The De46vil's Army
20,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are 2 2003 325Ci's with different engines...
Why could this be, built 1 week apart...
anyone have a clue?

·
Registered
444 Posts
take a closer look. The Oil filer is in a differant place and there are other changes. He is in europe maybe a new valvetronic 6? Who knows they make running changes all the time but one would think a change to the valve cover would be major. hmm very odd. On a second look is the one on the left a 4 and they are just wrong that they are both 325ci's ?<edit> Okay I did some searching . The car on the right has a valvetronic 4 in it. That is a 316ci or 318ci not a 325ci. </edit>

·
Registered
134 Posts
On a second look is the one on the left a 4 and they are just wrong that they are both 325ci's ? [/B]

looking at the dealer plates, it looks like both cars are from Irvine BMW (orange county, so cal). if this is the case then i don't think the one on the left is a 4 since 4s are not offered here in the US.

very intriguing.

·
Registered
342 Posts
adt said:

looking at the dealer plates, it looks like both cars are from Irvine BMW (orange county, so cal). if this is the case then i don't think the one on the left is a 4 since 4s are offered here in the US.

very intriguing.
Looks like a p-shop to me. . .both cars are in the same parking spot with the same black e36 parked next to them. Looks like the same car with a different engine p-shopped in.

-jim

·
The Man you Love to Hate
284 Posts
It's a photoshop scam

Good call Jim

·
moderation in all things
908 Posts
jim said:

Looks like a p-shop to me. . .both cars are in the same parking spot with the same black e36 parked next to them. Looks like the same car with a different engine p-shopped in.

-jim
trickery!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not really to me.......

jim said:

-jim
There's an E36 behind the E46 on the left one and there's a camery or something like that on the right one..........
and i don't think he consider to pshopped the headlight washer as well..........
and if he really did pshop on this........he is hell of a pshop player.........:dunno:

·
M T3ch
447 Posts
If you look at the black car, one has a sunroof, the other don't
is that pshop also?:rolleyes:

Also the car behind is a BMW on the left, a Camry on the right...

Can you see Waldo?:eeps: :D

·
mod bug resistant
622 Posts
jim said:

-jim
I don't think this is a p-shop. The black e36s you are talking about are different. The one on the left has a moonroof and the one on the right doesn't. Driver's seats are also positioned differently.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I don't think its a photoshop job. Look at the right side of the pics. The grass behind the car is different, as is the car parked behind that vehicle. Then theres the whole fact that the 2 pics are taken at different angles. Yes, the car to the left is the same, but so what.

Also, look at the driver side window. In the left pic, you can see the window...on the right, the hood is blocking it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
DISCOBOY1 said:
If you look at the black car, one has a sunroof, the other don't
is that pshop also?:rolleyes:

Also the car behind is a BMW on the left, a Camry on the right...

Can you see Waldo?:eeps: :D
Looks like they both have a sunroof to me (one is opened, the one on the right looks closed). Do you have a better explanation?

-jim

·
Registered
342 Posts
Alch said:
I don't think its a photoshop job. Look at the right side of the pics. The grass behind the car is different, as is the car parked behind that vehicle. Then theres the whole fact that the 2 pics are taken at different angles. Yes, the car to the left is the same, but so what.

Also, look at the driver side window. In the left pic, you can see the window...on the right, the hood is blocking it.
Yeah. . .It is definitely 2 different pics. . .that doesn't mean it's a different car, though.

-jim

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
is the one on the left a diesel? it is not completly unrealistic that a euro model found its way to the US...

-brendan

1 - 20 of 70 Posts