BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, yeah... I bought another one

This one is a pre LCI, 2003 BMW M3- sorry guys no LED tails. Its titanium silver on black and has 93,000 miles. The car is absolutely mint, and no expense was spared for maintenance. Its been dealer serviced all of its life and was enthusiast owned. Everything on the car is for sale, all moldings, fender liners, small bits and pieces, everything, so please feel free to reach out. None of the rubber is rotted out either, everything is good! This is one of those cars that will hurt to part out because it is so clean, but I know that in doing so I'll be helping a lot of you guys out with parts.

The S54 has had the rod bearing recall taken care of at BMW at 19,000 miles, and its also had all of the air bag recalls done as well as the DME recall. The interior is black nappa leather and is heated/power/lumbar. It is probably one of the nicest, black nappa, fully optioned interiors for sale in the U.S. currently. This is the black interior that you guys with dove grey have been waiting for, its mint. There are no signs of cracking or tearing in the leather, and it still has a matte finish. The SMG pump and transmission work flawlessly. The majority of the suspension components have recently been replaced with OEM parts.

For anything not listed please reach out and I should have it. Please keep in mind that I'm located in Chicago.

Pricing Below: (All of the parts are MINT and OEM and all body panels are titanium silver)

I will entertain a trade for a SG SCZA exhaust, and 18" square APEX ARC-8's for an equal dollar value of parts below!

S54 w/93,000 Miles - SOLD
SMG Pump - $750
SMG Transmission - $750
Rear Axle Assembly - $1,000 (Includes the Diff. and Subframe)
Bi-Xenon Headlights - SOLD
Hood - SOLD
Fenders - SOLD
Front Bumper - $400
Rear Bumper w/PDC - SOLD
OEM Strut Bar - SOLD
Struts and Springs - $200 - (all 4, these are fairly new)
Black Heated/Lumbar/Power Interior - $1,100 - (Includes front and rear seats and door panels)
Brushed Aluminum Trim - SOLD
SMG Steering Wheel w/trim and paddles - $300 (Absolutely zero nicks and paint chips in the trim, its MINT)

Please text me at (312) 560-037five for the quickest response. Unfortunately I cant ship large body panels like fenders and bumpers so that is out of the question. Anything else will be shipped out at the end of the week on Saturday's only due to my office job. Im more active on m3forum.net so if I don't respond on here, try PM'ing me on there or sending me a text.

Thanks for looking guys!

·
Because Race...Convertible?
Turbo ZHP Convertible
2,903 Posts
Interested in cupholder and change holder, depending on condition. Also interested in the plastic hose and small upper reservoir feeding the windshield wiper tank

1 - 15 of 15 Posts