BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Premium, sport, and cold weather packages. Power / programmable front seats. Xenon headlights. Harmon kardon sound system. Headlight washers. Silver gray metallic exterior, black leather interior. Excellent condition mechanically , interior, and exterior.
Many tasteful upgrades include Koni adjustable shocks and struts, Zimmerman brake rotors with Stop-tech sport pads. Lockout clutch valve, BF Goodrich 255/45 17 high performance all season tires. Brushed metallic interior trim. Rear sway bar. Clear turn signals F & R with clear side markers. Repainted professionally in 2017 with rust prevention, clear bra, trunk spoiler, and new Roundels. Numerous examples of preventative maintenance too numerous to list here. 150,000 easy miles. Adult drivers; always garaged.
A bargain at $5,995

·
Registered
2002 BMW 325xi
69 Posts
I'm assuming with the repaint job there is no rust on the body? What about undercarriage? Anything done to the coolant system or axles? The CV boots suck on these Xi's I think lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No rust on body or undercarriage. I have replaced a couple of half axle boots; they should be in good shape. I completed preventative maintenance on cooling system about 10k ago. This service included replacement of the following, all oem parts:
1. water pump
2. expansion tank
3. expansion cap
4. elec fan thermostat
4. new thermostat and housing
5. upper and lower radiator hoses
6. BMW coolant.

Also 10 k ago the following
1. New zimmerman rotors x4
2. New Stop tech street / sport pads
3. new engine mounts (2)
4. new front sway bar links (2)