BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am selling my 2003 BMW 330I. I believe I am the 3rd owner of the car. The honest reason why I am selling this car is because I bought it for a good price ( I work at a dealership ) and on impulse, have no room to keep it plus could use the money to pay off student debt.

So the car is a 2003 330I Steel Blue. 6 Speed manual. Car is basically fully loaded, has auto dip and auto dimming mirrors, Harman Kardon sound system, 6CD Changer, Blue-Tooth, Multi Function steering wheel, Xenon Headlights, leather interior with lumbar support and memory seats, heated seats, power seats, M performance black kidney grills, new 6 speed leather shifter knob. Most recent things done to the car are, valve cover gasket, oil change, coolant flush, and power steering flush.

Car is accident free and 98% of the body is rust free. There are some bubbling starting to happen on the usual E46 spots, the hood has a few stone chips.

For safety It shouldn't need anything has lots of new parts like,

Pulleys
Belts
Tensioners
Coolant reservoir tank
Coolant Pump
T-Stat
Valve Cover Gasket
Multiple Fluid flushes
***NO LEAKS***

Also have service history that was performed on the vehicle.

Everything works perfectly, AC blows ice cold.

Very recently check engine light came on, not sure what it is yet but will get it scanned, although there is no performance loss and the car drives and idles perfectly. Might need an alternator in the near future as it is making a little bit of noise on idle, brakes and clutch are good. No play in the shifter. Windows and sunroof go up and down perfectly. Sound system is amazing. Car is very quick.

Not in a rush to sell it but would like to see it go to a good home, this car still has lots of life left in it. $5000Firm.

Please call, text or email Tomas,

( 416 ) - 451 4975

Serious Inquires only Please.

***picture coming soon or please Pm me as i am new and not sure how to upload pictures yet!!***

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts