E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! I just bought a 2003 330ci and this forum looks like a good place to get info! I came from an e30 and e36 and this e46 seems a lot better! I noticed the handling is very good for stock suspension compared to my e36 which had bilsteins and H&R springs. Anyway, I got the e46 while I was on vacation in Minnesota and couldn't pass up the deal. It's Sapphire Metallic with a tan and black interior. It does have a Dinan badge on the back along with a dinan serial number under the hood. From what I can see it has the intake, strut bar, exhaust, and pedals. It has 145k and a few small rust spots which need to be addressed, but other than that the car is solid! Here are a few pictures before I had a chance to wash it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey nice find! I too realized that the e46 stock suspension was just as stiff as my previous e36 that had koni shocks and h&r sport springs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.