BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have a 2003 325ci, with Sand Leatherette interior, what color is the top of the dash (the flat suface just beneath the windshield)? Is it also sand, or is it black, or does it depend on the exterior color? (Exterior color is black in this case. Car also has Myrtle Wood option if that matters.)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Huh? I have a topaz blue sedan with grey interior and my dash is black. What exactly are we talking about here? I'm thinking of the large dash piece that also shades the instruments.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right, Munk, the large piece of dash on top. So that's black in yours even though your seats are grey? I'm asking because I have seen it both ways -- I have seen seats that are one color and then the dash and most other interior surfaces black, and then I have seen seats and dash and everything else all one and the same color.

I ordered Sand Leatherette in a black car and my preference would be to have Sand seats and other surfaces black. I'm not sure what to expect. Just curious.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a black 323i with sand interior...that piece is is black. I also have the wood trim.(Got some black UUC floor mats too, they look :thumbup: )

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ryan, can you describe the rest of your interior? What color are the doors, bottom of dash, floor, center console? Thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have a steel gray coupe with tannin red leather and the dask board is black too... RQ323i.. I grew up in Greenville......

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sure, The doors are all the sand color. The carpet is all sand color, so is the center console(except for the black plastic around the cd/radio, open slots, cigarette lighter/ashtray area, they're all black). The dash (if you mean the piece below the wood trim) is sand also. The only big black piece is the part over the cluster w/ air vents and passenger side airbag in it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts