BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my m3 style hood off my 2004 zhp. The fitment isnt that good. Bought it 3 years ago from a member that told me it was good fitment. Got it and it wasnt so i made the best of it.. Make a Offer Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey did you ever have a body shop try to get the fitment better? I'd consider it if it could be made to fit like oem. I'm located on Long Island but work in NYC and drive a 330i.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey did you ever have a body shop try to get the fitment better? I'd consider it if it could be made to fit like oem. I'm located on Long Island but work in NYC and drive a 330i.

I did, But i dont think they really knew how or if it was possible i didn't let them practice on it. I only had them repaint it and bondo the parts that needed repair....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ok thanks man let me send some pics to a local body shop to see if they think they can make it fit right and how much. What are you looking to get for the hood as-is? (you can PM me if you want).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thanks man let me send some pics to a local body shop to see if they think they can make it fit right and how much. What are you looking to get for the hood as-is? (you can PM me if you want).

You can make me an offer... Are you in manhattan new york area?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ok nice i just sent you a PM. I'm local I live in Nassau County but work in NYC.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think I'm gonna pass on the hood. It looks nice I just don't have the time to deal with a body shop to paint and make it fit correctly. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts