BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, long time lurker. I am very sad to be going through the process of selling my E46, it has been an incredible journey and I am without a doubt going to return to the platform once in a better position. As I am wrapping up my university studies, I have to let go of the car. I've put only 4k miles on it in the last year and it makes me sad to see it sitting for most of the year.

VIN: WBSBL93462JR12771
Mileage: 78850
Exterior Color: Titanium Silver Metallic
Options: Harmon Kardon Sound System, Premium Package
Interior Color: Imola Red

Asking Price: $24,000

I’ve owned this car since 48k miles, purchased in 2016. Car was previously owned by a well known collector in California who owned this car among many other very well sorted cars, last name Carvantes if anyone knows him. Any maintenance done after 48k miles was done by me, anything previous was in his ownership.

Brief overview of upgrades/maintenance

• Dinan wheels
  • Dinan intake
  • Dinan Tune
  • Dinan Exhaust
  • Brembo GT BBK Front & Rear
  • H&R Club Sport RSS Coilovers
  • Rod Bearings replaced with OEM under recall (25k miles)
  • Rogue Engineering top shock mounts (77k miles)
  • New thermostat and coolant flush (60k miles)
  • Replaced with OEM clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, pilot bearing with OEM (60k miles) This work was done due to a slight vibration in the drivetrain, diagnosed as a failing throw out bearing, but I replaced everything as a precaution.
  • Brass pivot pin (60k miles)
  • New OEM Shifter Rebuild (60k miles)
  • New Guibo (77k miles)
  • New OEM Transmission mounts (70k miles)
  • New OEM engine mounts (77k miles)
  • New OEM front and rear differential bushings (73k miles)
  • Rebuild differential seals & fluid flush (73k miles)
  • Stainless steel brake lines
  • New Stop Tech brake pads (less than 500 miles)
  • Carbon Fiber rear trunk lip
  • Carbon fiber diffuser
  • Carbon fiber front splitters
  • Carbon fiber interior trim
  • Replaced H&R spring adjusters (77k miles)
  • New OEM rear trailing arm bushings w/ shims (77k miles)
  • New OEM blower motor resistor (70k miles)
  • New OEM spark plugs & coils (74k miles)
  • New OEM battery (61k miles)
  • Oil service completed at 5k mile intervals with Liqui-Moly 10w-60, OEM filter and seals
  • Rear Subframe reinforced with Turner Motorsport plates, work completed by Rogue Engineering (77k miles)
  • Alternator replaced with OEM (74k miles)
  • Dinan air filter replaced (60k miles)
  • VANOS work has not been done, but shows no issues whatsoever.
The carfax has one accident reported. While stopped, I had another driver clip my front right fender. There are small scratches which can be seen in some of the photos. Since it was very minor scratches, it was not worth repainting or replacing. Paint was paint metered to ensure nothing was repainted, all checked out.
Issues with the car: Trunk handle is loose, small spot of corrosion near rear trunk latch, and a door ding on the passenger side door trim.

Full Collection of Photos: M3 Sale Photos

IMG_2834 2.JPG
IMG_2839 2.JPG
IMG_2831 2.JPG
IMG_2836 2.JPG
IMG_2841 2.JPG
IMG_2848 2.JPG
IMG_2845 3.JPG
IMG_2819 2.JPG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone, long time lurker. I am very sad to be going through the process of selling my E46, it has been an incredible journey and I am without a doubt going to return to the platform once in a better position. As I am wrapping up my university studies, I have to let go of the car. I've put only 4k miles on it in the last year and it makes me sad to see it sitting for most of the year.

VIN: WBSBL93462JR12771
Mileage: 78850
Exterior Color: Titanium Silver Metallic
Options: Harmon Kardon Sound System, Premium Package
Interior Color: Imola Red

Asking Price: $24,000

I’ve owned this car since 48k miles, purchased in 2016. Car was previously owned by a well known collector in California who owned this car among many other very well sorted cars, last name Carvantes if anyone knows him. Any maintenance done after 48k miles was done by me, anything previous was in his ownership.

Brief overview of upgrades/maintenance

• Dinan wheels
  • Dinan intake
  • Dinan Tune
  • Dinan Exhaust
  • Brembo GT BBK Front & Rear
  • H&R Club Sport RSS Coilovers
  • Rod Bearings replaced with OEM under recall (25k miles)
  • Rogue Engineering top shock mounts (77k miles)
  • New thermostat and coolant flush (60k miles)
  • Replaced with OEM clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, pilot bearing with OEM (60k miles) This work was done due to a slight vibration in the drivetrain, diagnosed as a failing throw out bearing, but I replaced everything as a precaution.
  • Brass pivot pin (60k miles)
  • New OEM Shifter Rebuild (60k miles)
  • New Guibo (77k miles)
  • New OEM Transmission mounts (70k miles)
  • New OEM engine mounts (77k miles)
  • New OEM front and rear differential bushings (73k miles)
  • Rebuild differential seals & fluid flush (73k miles)
  • Stainless steel brake lines
  • New Stop Tech brake pads (less than 500 miles)
  • Carbon Fiber rear trunk lip
  • Carbon fiber diffuser
  • Carbon fiber front splitters
  • Carbon fiber interior trim
  • Replaced H&R spring adjusters (77k miles)
  • New OEM rear trailing arm bushings w/ shims (77k miles)
  • New OEM blower motor resistor (70k miles)
  • New OEM spark plugs & coils (74k miles)
  • New OEM battery (61k miles)
  • Oil service completed at 5k mile intervals with Liqui-Moly 10w-60, OEM filter and seals
  • Rear Subframe reinforced with Turner Motorsport plates, work completed by Rogue Engineering (77k miles)
  • Alternator replaced with OEM (74k miles)
  • Dinan air filter replaced (60k miles)
  • VANOS work has not been done, but shows no issues whatsoever.
The carfax has one accident reported. While stopped, I had another driver clip my front right fender. There are small scratches which can be seen in some of the photos. Since it was very minor scratches, it was not worth repainting or replacing. Paint was paint metered to ensure nothing was repainted, all checked out.
Issues with the car: Trunk handle is loose, small spot of corrosion near rear trunk latch, and a door ding on the passenger side door trim.

Full Collection of Photos: M3 Sale Photos

View attachment 908282 View attachment 908283 View attachment 908284 View attachment 908285 View attachment 908286 View attachment 908287 View attachment 908288 View attachment 908289
Is car still available?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts